(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

You’ll earn more credits playing the game than whining about being broke on the forum.

That, and if you developed a little self-discipline, then maybe you could save up the money for the expensive cars instead of buying 200 cheap ones.

2 Likes

How is it even possible to be at that level and broke
Every one else i see at that level has about 50 millions on hand unless thats what you call broke lol

Sell most of the HE cars you have at the Auction House and you’ll make 20-30 millions.

I’m pretty sure the game is not designed for you to have that amount of cars. you should’ve bought cars that are good in that class.

Also I have the same problem with the wheel spin, 8 out of 10 I get below 10,000, usually 2,000

From another thread, this is what I do. And it isn’t grinding out the same race. Use the HE cars. I would personally use the skills boost cars.

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

No cash worries here!

I read the thread title as “Always a Bloke” lol

1 Like

Lol

Only got 4 million
Wouldn’t call that broke

I only have 2 million if that
Glad that credits arent being thrown at you like in forza 6
Makes it pointless to have too much credits

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

I don’t do the Goliath. I do all the circuits/ scrambles and then do some sprints and off-road to keep it interesting.

I use to use the XP cars but I find the skills ones to actually earn better especially when you can keep chains going, and all it requires is about 10 laps or a little less. (Not talking bout Goliath) I absolutely destroy skills points at the rolling meadows circuit in the huracan tuned by PTG Jaime (s2) there literally making 3x the XP of the race.

My method isn’t so much repeat giant course over and over., although no one can say that that method isn’t effective