Porsches.... Porsches Everywhere!

After years off of the forum, changing my gamertag (formerly lSl lAl lMl) and loosing my VIP status I thought I’d start making a name for myself again. I’m a bit rusty on the whole livery and Forzatography side of things these days but I’ll slowly get back on track… Pun intended!

I wanna see all your lovely new Porsches in this thread, maybe some tips on places to shoot next :slight_smile: Also what is the forum size limit for pics in the post?

I’ll start with one I managed to get earlier

3 Likes

That’s a beautiful shot!

Kinda like this simple image from the weekend…

1 Like

Here are some 911 shots I took yesterday (minus the 930 Turbo, gotta wait for that one). It’s a shame there’s no 996 being as it’s my favourite generation :frowning: at least there’s a 993 back in the game
RS

As for tips on places to shoot, I really love anywhere around Byron Bay and all along the coast road leading to it

1 Like

Sergi I love how majestic that shot is!

Crazydan I’ve always had a soft spot for b+w photography and your last shot really gives off a vintage vibe!

I managed to grab myself another Porsche today by completing the #Forzathon event. I thought it was going to take be all day but within 60 seconds of turning on the console I flew over a drivatar on Blizzard Mountain. Not only did I win the car but when I took a photo I got the Forzatographer achievement!

What a beauty

1 Like

Raised Ride Height:

Lowered Ride Height:

Rear Engine Stoppie!

edit:

1 Like

Wow, the pics you have posted are really nice!! Here are my first pics of this 918 with Brumos livery!

2 Likes

These are a couple I snapped today while I was playing around with some settings.

http://images-eds.xboxlive.com/image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ0lownAKOp9IonrjkJ1oPz440p.naLXphh4wZ7BoolFfsJqadQTvtEJAvxq45XPnV6_bGUXCrw.wiXEGFvKHpMZNkSqQ_BbTmpsty66ZW_jzDe302YrJdkCAJPDSu55IcpDAHoZMvagnu4L4uX.ygRfK9FxRt9Kaa8Inz8OqHyZ1zYwZ8ya7FtC3z0cpTRb2qFPSzR.S0cN.MDdKG4.K6DYL15EJ4DmH14r14xfNNRgntDQLfE7g93C5zTjyEnmeG0BRxIppos9oJoMSHiod7io-&format=png&h=640&w=1138"/>[/img]

Love that last shot of the 918 on the runway.