Porsche car pack

Hi, I have forza horizon 3 with vip and car pass and i still need to buy porache car pack for ~6£?? Or it should be free for me? Becouse it isnt

You have to buy it - the Car Pass has finished (it covered the first 6 car packs and the Porsche pack is number 7).

2 Likes

Good Morning. The DLC porsches bought for about 24 reais are ok. There was an update of about 1.4 Gb on FH3. However the update did not solve the problem of the pre-sale cars added to the garage the day before yesterday and that give marketplace error every time we try to access them. Even their removal from the garage is impossible. Does anyone know where we report the problem? Another suggestion would be to increase the garage from 550 cars to 650. Because sometimes it is interesting to have more than one car with tuning of different categories, D, C, B, A, S1, S2 and.X. It would even help in the economics of the auction house by reducing the supply and making the valuation of the models. How do I make suggestions and report bugs?