Porsche and FM6 [see post #1 and #340]

I worship you now, DeadlyCowPat.

1 Like

Well done, grasshoppa’.

2 Likes

Can not wait to drive a Porsche once again in FM6. This is truly shaping up to be a great game. I just wonder if we’ll see any video of Porsche in FM6 at E3.

I just yelled in my shop, people think im crazy now.

“FAHRVERGNUGEN!!”

2 Likes

It is FAHRVERGNÜGEN :wink:
But i know that you don’t have this letter.

Everyone with a keyboard has that letter if they know how to use ALT Code.

On topic: Holy carp (since the word is for some reason censored??) man, Porsche in FM6 from the start, now this is good news for sure! Hopefully we see a grand list of cars in the game!

2 Likes

Based on the horizon list it doesn’t seem like there are any car limits to the agreement and I’d assume those cars would be in FM6 as well for obvious reasons.

Curious to see what old school rides, if any, will actually make the FM6 roster. There is one I’d like to see how it stacks up against the D class elans/minis assuming similar PI structure as FM5.

Not a huge Porsche fan but have fond memories from several well rounded lobby bruisers. Wonder if T10 will go in overkill mode and give us 25 cars for this brand. I’d imagine T10 must be really excited and had already completed the work needed to release a large number of cars should the agreement occur.

Driving Porsche in FH 2 is good news.
Hearing the news that Porsche will be in FM6 is even better.

But I’m still gonna buy it for Fh2, because Forza

Wonder if it will come as dlc as well, or will be in the game for free.

Expect Porsche in Forza Motorsport 6 from the get-go … it’ll be one of the game’s selling points.

It should definitely come out on disc. If it doesn’t I’ll be a little bit disappointed paying for porsche in horizon 2 and then forza 6 aswell, that would be a little bit unfair.

That was my first skepticism about Porsche in FM6 as well. But it’s way too early to announce this kind of thing if it’s just going to end up being DLC.

If they conveniently don’t show any Porsches at E3 then people will be asking questions and put Turn 10 in a very rough spot.

So Porsche’s back in a Forza Motorsport title? This gives me yet another reason why I’ll be getting FM6 (even though I’m not a big fan of Porsche)!

1 Like

Here’s hoping the flying lizard will make a grand return! I really missed that one.

3 Likes

That flying lizard was one of my favorite gt cars alongside the c5.r and the F458 Gt3

1 Like

Flying Lizard no longer sponsors Porsche, so I wouldn’t get my hopes up. I believe they have moved to Audi.

If there are none in the game i will be painting at least one as a race replica paint job. I’m waiting to find out what paint carryover there will be so i can start work in advance.

1 Like

Seriously, that money. I wonder what the licencing figure was… Would have to be atleast 6 figures+

No kidding. Even more so, I’m curious as to what kind of stipulations are involved, if any.