Polizia Challenge | Vital Organ Transport (Re-Opened)

Yeah , i know about the different challenges , just wanted to get 10 clean laps done . Will give it another run and just concentrate on not hitting the walls .

Updated your completed objectives on the leaderboard. I freaking love this pic BTW!

Ah, right. Well best of luck on your next run; glad to see the car getting some miles racked up!

Thanks Yakov, for the comment’s on the pic, and updating my objectives, number 4 looks well out of my reach, lol

11:06 with a few collisions. I don’t know if I can achieve the time goal (40 seconds is an eternity), but definitely will post a run that doesn’t scuff the livery. Thanks for the challenge.

UPDATE: Completed a run (Polizia Comp2) that spared the livery, but lost about 30 seconds along the way… how disappointing.

If “every second counts”, then I’m not sure my patient is going to make it - 11:01.406 for me. Replay posted, and to no one’s surprise…yes, I happened to kiss the wall a few times ;[ Great challenge, Yakov ;] Here’s my pics from my day by the shore…

Ran a 10:43:262 with a bit of everything thrown in ( collisions , dirty and clean laps ) . Named replay Polizia as not to clash with previous replay . Going online to post a few pics for the thread .

Oh and B.T.W , hang onto the car when the Polizia comp is over - your gonna be needing it again ; )

Here are a few pics of the Lambo

Looks to be well out of reach for most drivers. : / On the plus side, 3 of the 4 objectives can be completed regardless of your time, so just about everyone will win 50M CR and 5 prize cars. : )

I forgot to mention this before, but your fastest run, dirty or not, is what counts on the final leaderboard. So if you run an 11:00.000 with collisions, and a collision-free 12:00.000, you’ll complete objective 3 and have a leaderboard time of 11:00.000. Badass flames BTW!

Eh, the patient was kind of jerk anyways… : P Loving the pics, especially that one!

Very quick time! And nice work capturing the “sunny day in Italy” vibe with that pic!

: 3

Leaderboard has been updated.

[/quote]

I forgot to mention this before, but your fastest run, dirty or not, is what counts on the final leaderboard. So if you run an 11:00.000 with collisions, and a collision-free 12:00.000, you’ll complete objective 3 and have a leaderboard time of 11:00.000. Badass flames BTW!

Eh, the patient was kind of jerk anyways… : P Loving the pics, especially that one!

[/quote]

Looks like I’ll be taking a leisurely stroll with disregard to life saving :wink:

I’m willing to bet you can. ; )

Just like a real ambulance driver! XD

Gonna give it another shot . I MIGHT be able to make 10:3X:XXX with a bit of luck .

Got a few 10:4x:xxx this AM , got a feeling if i get it all hooked up i could get into 37’s which id be well chuffed with

10:45.337 - Left blue paint all over the place =) Havin’ too much fun to stop now… Think i’m capable of leaving even more paint on the course =)

FUN STUFF!!

Edit/ 10:41.490 - Embrace the dirty lap =)

Like I mentioned recently, your fastest time (dirty or clean) is what counts on the leaderboard, so get one collision-free run to complete objective 3 then push as hard as freaking possible and see what happens. The real Polizia Gallardo was totalled after all, it’s not like a few virtual scrapes are gonna hurt anything. ; )

Edit: I was wondering why Captain Cape’s gamertag looked strange on the leaderboard… I just now realized I wrote Costloss and not Costless. Well done Jake, well done. XD

1 Like

I was just wondering, how do I post the pictures on my Xbox to this forum?, Do I have to complete a run for the pictures to be eligible for the comp and is there any rules on the difficulty setting we must use?

Follow this tutorial, but choose the Original 1280x720 resolution option instead of a smaller one. You can also upload pics to and post from Flickr on your mobile device, just check the request desktop site option in your browser (I use Chrome).

Nope, by posting three pics you complete objective 1, which counts as participation. You only earn 5M CR and 1 prize car for completing that objective though.

Nope, but I don’t advise using TCS or STM, especially being as the Gallardo is AWD. I don’t use any assists aside from braking line myself.

Just over 16 hours left before this challenge ends. If you’ve got any objectives left to complete or if you just want to push for a faster time, this is the last day to do so!

Alright, that’s the end of this one!

The leaderboard has been finalized, so be sure to check it once more to see your winnings. Once you’ve done so please post here or message me directly with your choices for prize cars so I can get them to you as soon as possible. Also message me when you’ve put a car in the auction house for your winning CR amounts.

Thanks again everyone for participating! I don’t know if I’ll be running more comps in the future (it’s fun, but I’m lazy), but be sure to hang on to the Polizia-spec Gallardo from this comp; I believe voldemortt has something planned for it very soon. ; )

Thanks for this Challenge, Yakov :wink: Had a lot of fun with this one :wink:
Credits are not needed, BUT definitely will be getting with you on prize car choices :wink: