Polizia Challenge | Vital Organ Transport (Re-Opened)

CAR | 2005 Lamborghini Gallardo

TRACK | Rally di Positano

TUNE | You are required to use the free tune available in my storefront; the filename is Polizia. (The tune is a collaboration between voldemortt and myself.)

PAINT | You are required to use the free paint available in my storefront; the filename is Polizia.

THE CHALLENGE | The challenge consists of completing 10 laps of Rally di Positano to ‘deliver the vital organ to the hospital.’ The idea is to give the participant a feel for what it would be like to drive on narrow and twisty Italian roads under pressure.

For your run you must create an online private lobby and set the race to 10 laps. A replay of your run is required to be uploaded to your storefront for the run to be validated; please name your replay Polizia Comp. Also, please post the total time from your run in this thread.

PRIZES | Check post #2 for the rundown on prizes and objectives.

TIPS | I highly recommend staying in cockpit view as it allows for much better car control. Avoid going flat out over the jump in the first section; the amount of time you’ll lose from slowing down early is negligible compared to the risk of blowing your entire run by crashing into a wall. I also have a replay uploaded to my storefront if you would like to see an example run.

DURATION | The challenge will run from now until Sunday, January 10th at 11:59PM [CST]. I’ve decided to re-open the comp, and it will remain open indefinitely. Good luck gentlemen, and I hope you enjoy the challenge! : )

PS: I would like to thank voldemortt for his assistance and input on the development of the tune and the comp itself. Your help was much appreciated my friend! ; )

2 Likes

PRIZES

This challenge will revolve around completing objectives. The more objectives you complete the more rewards you’ll earn. Rewards are accumulative, meaning if you complete all 4 objectives you’ll earn a total of 100M CR and all 8 prize cars. Every prize car comes with special Polizia livery and an optimized tune so it’ll drive as good as it looks.

Objective 1: Post at least 3 pictures of the Polizia Gallardo on Positano.

Rewards: 5M CR + 1 Prize Car of Your Choice

Objective 2: Complete the challenge (dirty laps and collisions are permitted).

Rewards: 20M CR + 1 Prize Car of Your Choice

Objective 3: Complete the challenge without hitting any walls (dirty laps are permitted).

Rewards: 25M CR + 3 Prize Cars of Your Choice

Objective 4: Complete the challenge without hitting any walls and within 10 minutes and 28 seconds (dirty laps are permitted).

Rewards: 50M CR + 3 Prize Cars of Your Choice

The Prize Cars

2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera

2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV

2008 Lamborghini Reventon

2006 Lamborghini Miura Concept

1997 Lamborghini Diablo SV

1988 Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV

1967 Lamborghini Miura P400

LEADERBOARD

Note: Your fastest run, whether dirty or clean, is what counts on the final leaderboard. So if you run an 11:00.000 with collisions, and a collision-free 12:00.000, you’ll complete objectives 2 and 3 and have a leaderboard time of 11:00.000.

10:21.149 | Yakov Alfa

Objectives Completed: N/A
Rewards Earned: N/A

10:24.259 | xChapter IV

Objectives Completed: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Rewards Earned: 100M CR + 8 Prize Cars

10:41.490 | CostlessCape92

Objectives Completed: 1 - 2 - 3 - X
Rewards Earned: 50M CR + 5 Prize Cars

10:43:262 | voldemortt

10:50.561 | JWCJRS4RT

Objectives Completed: X - 2 - X - X
Rewards Earned: 20M CR + 1 Prize Car

10.51.016 | Wan Ge 1

11:01:406 | KoolIROCZ1967

Objectives Completed: 1 - 2 - X - X
Rewards Earned: 25M CR + 2 Prize Cars

11:06.856 | TheThirdExile

11:19:809 | THEGHOST345111

Objectives Completed: X - 2 - 3 - X
Rewards Earned: 45M CR + 4 Prize Cars

11:23.467 | LegionBear2

11:42:274 | LGS I Hitman

Objectives Completed: X - 2 - 3 - X
Rewards Earned: 45M CR + 4 Prize Cars

11:47.761 | T0rqueFact0ry

Objectives Completed: X - 2 - X - X
Rewards Earned: 20M CR + 1 Prize Car

1 Like

sounds like a lot of fun man, im definitely interested

my time was a 11:19:809 not bad for someone who is a drag racer nice car

I’ve noticed from the other comps that me and you are at a pretty similar skill level so I’ll be looking forward to seeing what you can do. ; )

Glad to see you on the forums bud! You didn’t hit anything during your run so you’ve completed objectives 2 and 3; I’ve added your time to the leaderboard. : )

1 Like

yay im only fwee lol

i felt diffrent in that car

Was a pleasure working on the tune , as you know , i only tweaked a few things , the original tune was pretty damn good to start off with : )

Merry Xmas everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Merry christmas Forza lovers. This should be a well sorted car and look forward to give it a thrashing and probably a bashing.

TIME: 10:31.357

i was only 3 seconds away from completing objective 4. such heartbreak! i will be attempting this challenge again but i just wanted to post my best time so far

you and voldemortt have done a great job on this tune!

Merry Christmas to you gents as well (a day late)!

I’m fwee pwas fwiveteen. : )

Probably because I swapped the original bucket seats out with children’s car seats to save weight.

Maybe, but if you’d have originally told me “Oh yeah, the car’s totally fine, I wouldn’t change a thing.” there’d be no way anyone could’ve done 10 collision-free laps, Lol. You had a far more significant impact on the final tune than you’re willing to give yourself credit for. ; )

The Gallardo was intended to be a “livable supercar,” so I expect it to handle a beating. ; )

You’re very close, I’m sure you can pull it off! Glad you’re liking the tune! Verified your replay and added your time to the leaderboard. : )

UPDATE: 10:24.259 Replay on My Storefront

10.51.016 - don’t think I hit any walls, pics to follow.

10.21 is a seriously quick time yakov. I had a run last night and put in a 10.50.561. Replay is on sf, as are some pics if someone could be kind enough to upload them for me.
Need to work on my lap times and find about 2 secs per lap!!! sounds impossible

10.56.392 - Fantastic tune, Yakov and Voldemortt!!

Will continue to try to improve my time but I think it’s safe to say that objective number 4 is COMPLETELY out of reach for me =)

Some sad news , our patient kicked the bucket as they waited too long . I missed the deadline by a good 30 seconds ! ! ! . I got a time of 10:59:221 . I hit a few walls and a few dirty laps by going too far over the lines at the first chicane . Replay uploaded btw. I know i can go faster so will give it another shot soon .

Damn tricky challenge , but fun all the same

Great news , i got the organ to the patient with 10 clean laps . But it took me 11:07:730 . The poor sod was decaying in the morgue by the time i got there . At least the paintwork on the Lambo survived though eh : )

I REALLY slowed down at the chicanes , thats where i was dirtying my laps . As much as i tried to take them at race pace i always ended up clipping a wall or exceeding the track limits there . My best time in the car was a 1:03:xxx , so you can see how much i had slowed down to get 10 clean laps .

Time added to the leaderboard.

Yeah buddy! The first person to complete all 4 objectives! Updated your time on the leaderboard.

I actually got a few 10:19s while testing the tune, but the pace required to run that kind of time makes it dang near impossible to complete 10 collision-free laps. Added your time to the leaderboard.

Follow this tutorial, but choose the Original 1280x720 resolution option instead of a smaller one. You can also upload pics to/post from Flickr on your mobile device, just check the request desktop site option in your browser (I use Chrome).

Added your time to the leaderboard. Glad you’re liking the setup!

XD

Like Chapter said, objectives 3 and 4 just require you to not hit any walls, dirty laps are still allowed. Check post #2 again.

you are allowed dirty laps but youre just not allowed to damage that vital organ! :slight_smile: