PODKA9696 DESIGNS

#9: Nissan 350Z

LIVERY SHARECODE: 919 925 394
DRIFT SHARECODE (CLASS A800): 891 867 401
HESTIA VINYL SHARECODE: 133 323 496

It’s been some time since i posted something here, unluckily in this period i have not so much time for playing Forza since i have to study for the university’s exams. But, here’s one of my last creations: a drift Nissan 350Z. I always loved the Z, and since in FH4 i used more the 370Z, here in FH5 i wanted to start with the 350Z. I like a lot the itasha style, expecially if on some pretty japanese drift car, and since i had not done an itasha car in a while, i take the opportunity and i went for it. For sure the hardest part was to do the Hestia vinyl (the character in the livery, for the ones who doesn’t know her) and it takes more or less 6 hours to complete it. Then i had already quite the basic idea of the livery, that should be in blue and white to match Hestia’s main colours. While working on it i feel that the blue that i used resemble some night sky, while the white was like snow. So i ended in completing the livery, after all the sponsors, doing something that can be similar also to stars and also to snow flakes. And that’s all for how this livery was born. I leave to you also the drift tune i made (i was able to do a good 1000000 points coming down the volcano on the drift zone) and the sharecode for the Hestia vinyl. Hoping you will like that, and any download, likes and follows will be very appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nicely done Podka, although I’m not a fan of drifting I’ll keep this in mind next time there’s a drift related challenge in the Playlist :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks! I really appreciate that😊

Holy smokes, that Supra and 240 SX ones are nice!

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

#10: Ford M-sport Fiesta RS

LIVERY SHARECODE: 165 679 547

Simply the new livery the M-Sport team is using on the Ford Puma in the WRC 2022. It was love at first sight with this livery for me, but since there isn’t the Puma in the game i choose to made it on the the Fiesta RS, since its bodykit is very similar to the Puma’s one. The difference in dimension between the two car had to do me some little variations in the proportion of some sponsors to make it possible to include them, but i am happy witht he overall results. The lightings were a real nightmare to do due to the time they required XD

4 Likes

#0: Nissan GTR LM

LIVERY NAME: LIVERY N2
LIVERY SHARECODE: 126 152 846

Huge throwback in time for me with this livery. I was getting a look at my old files from FH4, and i realized that i didn’t import this in FH5.
It’s not something complex, or detailed, and probably not even something so good. But, this is basically the first livery i ever made starting from zero, so it has a special place in my “videogame good time memory”. So i decided to take it into FH5!

1 Like

Nice!! Question bro. How is it that some people have logos on their cars that I can’t get in the game itself? How is this being done??

1 Like

They make them by hand, using the basic shapes that the game provides. For example, i made the Red Bull logo that i used on my Fiesta RS by modelling the circle and square vinyls that are in the game

#11: Nissan GTR LM

LIVERY NAME: RACE N2
LIVERY SHARECODE: 650 551 276

I shared here one of my first livery that i created, a very simple work on the Nissan GTR LM that i made on FH4. Importing it in FH5 made me want to create a new livery for this car, so i painted a new livery for it in FH5! I used the same base idea from the old livery, adding more details and trying to create a racing livery. I used the same colour scheme of the old one, the combination of silver, red and black is one of my favourite. But i wanted to add some more details with darker red and grey, to create a sort of intermediate step between the first three colours.

5 Likes

#12: Subaru Impreza 22B STI

LIVERY NAME: BLACK COFFEE WRC
LIVERY SHARECODE: 131 398 453

Simply a rally inspired livery for the Subaru 22B. But i didn’t want to use the classic blue for this, so i used the black! It was quite some time (or better A LOT) that i created a livery with a black base and i thinked it has arrived the moment to create one. Then i choose the gold has second color to match the Subaru rims, with the addition of a small amount of silver to create some contrast between the gold and the black. The overall idea for this one came while i was drinking my coffee, so i thinked that the “Lavazza” sponsor could be a good addition on this one😂

7 Likes

#13: Nissan Silvia K’S

LIVERY NAME: Miku Audiotech
LIVERY SHARECODE: 651 987 370
DRIFT TUNE SHARECODE (CLASS S1, RWD): 102 436 189

My second itasha livery! This time i did one featuring Miku Nakano, from Quintessential Quintuplets. I wanted to give to it also a racing appearence, so why not including some sponsors and making it into a Formula Drift car? I choose the Audio-Technica logo as main sponsor. That’s quite an easy call since in the manga she use Audio-Technica headphones. While the floreal theme is something i feel goes well with this character and i used the bicolor paint to make it, so they will change colour with the light, from pink to white, to resemble the various colours of sakura trees

5 Likes

#14: Nissan Fairlady Z (300ZX)

LIVERY NAME: 300 SPEEDHUNTERS
LIVERY SHARECODE: 927 625 441
TUNE SHARECODE: 129 219 368 (class A800, RWD, Street racing)

The Nissan 300ZX as always been one of my favorite car. In FH4 i used it in a clean Cherry Red metallic paint, But in FH5 i wanted to give her something different. And since i used it for all the races of the Street Scene i wanted to give to her a look that screams “Ehy, i’m a modified car that race at night on open roads!”. Something inspired by Need For Speed Underground :). Not my comfort zone for painting, i’m more confortable with stripes and race liveries, but i like the final result. I also did a setup for the street races if you are interested!

6 Likes

#15: Nissan R390

LIVERY NAME: NISMO N96
LIVERY SHARECODE: 101 919 372
TUNE SHARECODE (CLASS S1, RWD): 713 581 004

After the “Need For Speed” inspired Nissan 300ZX i wanted to return to some more “racing” focused and this livery is born. Initially i wanted to make the blue part starting from the two air intake on the top, but i see that only the external part of them can be painted!:unamused: So i had to change everything and this is the final result!
I made also a tune if you are interested: class S1 900, RWD, and it surprised me how this car has a so good mix of top speed and grip. The fast tracks are for sure where it shines!:sparkles:

3 Likes

#16: Honda Civic Typer R 1997

LIVERY SHARECODE: 155 285 953
LIVERY NAME: NFS CIVIC

Today i was a bit nostalgic of the old Need For Speed Underground. As a kid i loved the stripes vynils in that game, so i created this livery, inspired from what i remember of that game. I made this livery on the 1997 Civic, hoping that someday the 1999/2000 model will be added to the game since it was the car i always choose at the start of NFSU

4 Likes

#17: Toyota Supra 2.0 1992

LIVERY NAME: TRD MK3
LIVERY SHARECODE:125 406 337

The MK5 and the MK4 are beautiful, but i wanted to go further back in time on my favorite Supra, the MK3, with this livery clearly inspired by the TRD!
For a perfect fit of the livery i suggest ti use the Kaminari bumpers and sideskirts, and the Bomex rear wing

8 Likes

#18: Nissan GTR R35 Nismo 2020

LIVERY NAME: DRIFT RECORD R35
LIVERY SHARECODE: 143 317 693

Finally the new GTR is here! I have waited for so long this car since the GTR is One of my favorite car and this versione is pure fire for me! 2020 version, but i wanted to recreate the livery used when an older GTR set the world record for the fastest drift. I had to rework a bit the livery due to some shape of the 2020 version that are different from the old one, but i always like when this happen because it gives some space to add that personal touch to the livery

6 Likes

#20: APOLLO INTENSA EMOZIONE

LIVERY NAME: APOLLO SATURN V
LIVERY SHARECODE: 560 658 695

A livery i made for a space themed competition. A tribute to the “Saturn V” Rocket, and of course i can’t miss the opportunity to do it on a car called Apollo!:joy: At first i planned to paint all the car with the Saturn V colours, but i felt that something particular was missing. So i opted for a shading from the rocket theme to the space one. Like the rocket that is leaving the Earth and going into space!

6 Likes

#21: BMW M3 1991

LIVERY NAME: CAMPARI DTM
LIVERY SHARECODE: 167 854 256
TUNE SHARECODE (CLASS B700, RWD): 125 730 569

In this period I am enjoying testing different “not meta” cars in online races, and this BMW is the one that gives to me the most fun. So it requires a livery!
The dark blue in the BMW’s M logo reminds me a lot the blue in the Campari’s logo, so that was the first idea for the livery. And the rest comes out naturally while i was working on it. It gives me the vibes of the DTM in the 90’s. Fun fact that i noticed only once i finished the livery that Campari’s motto is “Campari, Red passion” and that one of the M colours is the Red !:joy:
I leave here also the sharecode for the tune i use on it: class B700, RWD, a good top high speed and acceleration , but it requires a bit of throttle control and a clean drive to work at the best

5 Likes

#22: NISSAN SKYLINE 2000 GTR

LIVERY NAME: CLASSIC RACER
LIVERY SHARECODE: 116 620 370

Hi everyone! Here’s my last creation on this old Nissan Skyline! I wanted to give to it a sort of mix between a classic race livery and a modern one. I used the factory silver as base colour, since i like the light effect it creates, matching it with red and black (yeah, i love this colour combination)

3 Likes