PODKA9696 DESIGNS

Hi! Here i will post some of my designs, hoping that someday i will obtain the “legendary painter” status

2 Likes

#1: Ferrari F40 Competizione

SHARE CODE: 935 432 934

An original livery for the Ferrari F40C, i made it using the two hystoric colors of Ferrari (red and yellow) and using some sponsors that made hystory on Ferrari liveries, expecially in F1: Marlboro and Shell. Then there are also other italian sponsors, like Brembo and Momo, and other sponsors like Bridgestone for tyres and Aem for electronics parts. The livery is made following the lines of the car, with the black line that goes around the car as divider between the red and yellow part. In the end the air vent on the hood is used has the starting point for the livery on the top part of the car

7 Likes

#2: Toyota Supra Mk4 1998

SHARE CODE: 138 244 362

The Toyota Supra Mk4 from 1998, with a TRD livery set of colours. Generally i see a lot of white bases with the TRD colours, but here i prefered to go with a black base

6 Likes

Looks like you’re on your way. Nice F40 livery.

1 Like

Thank you!

#3: RENAULT TURBO 5

LIVERY SHARE CODE: 174 123 420
SETUP SHARE CODE: 118 732 694

For this car i have made the livery and also a setup. Starting with the livery, it’s a replica of the livery used during the “XXIX Rally de Corse” at the “Rally de France” in 1985. To recreate all the vinyls take me a lot of time, but i am happy about the final result. The setup is a rally setup for class A800, with AWD drive train and a great handling and acceleration. Maybe a lower top speed than other cars in the same class, but usually in rally i prefer to have a lower top speed (about 10 Kmh less than the usually top speed) but higher acceleration.
With this car i really wanted to mantain the original RWD, but with that the car has a very low start. Probably i will use the RWD drive train for a street build.

Hope you will like it!

6 Likes

#4: Doodge Charger R/T 1969

Livery: “Will O Wisp”
SHARE CODE: 176 317 217

This time i tried something different from my usual style: flames are not exactly my first choice when i think how to make a livery, but i wanted to give it a try. Initially i painted only the front part of the car, but then i felt like the middle/rear of the car was too empty. So i created that skull and added some flames to give a sense of continuity witht he front of the car. For the colors of this livery, initially i wanted to do something very common, with red/orange/yellow flames on a black base. But then i wasn’t happy with the result i obtained and while trying all the colors this combination of light blue and dark blue catch my eye, so i went for it. The base color of the car is the one of the flames and skull, a bicolor shiny paint of light and dark blue that change tone depending on the light to give the impression of the movement of the flames. Then i added also some flame decals and blue shades to refine the final effect. The name “Will O Wisp” comes out naturally when i looked at the finished work, the blue tones remembered to me those things immediately. I am very happy about the final result, definetevely going to be one of my favourite design i ever made

4 Likes

I like this one not least for the fact you’re willing to step outside your comfort zone. Excellent job, keep pushing yourself :clap:t5::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you! Maybe not everytime stepping outside the comfort zone makes good works, but i am enjoying trying something different!:smile:. I am glad that this Charger goes well, thanks for appreciation!:blush:

#5: Subaru STI S209

LIVERY SHARECODE: 113 854 110

The idea for this livery comes form the incredible Varis bodykit available on this car: first time i see it, it gaves me a lot of feeling from the first Fast and Furious and the two Need for Speed Underground. So i made this livery, very simple but that reminds me a lot of the old times when i was a kid watching those films and playing those games. The base is a lucid bicolorof blue and purple. Initially i wanted to go with the classic Subaru’s blue, but the colors and the ambient of the Horizon Street base gives me the idea to use a bicolor scheme, expecially because i wanted t use this car for the Street Scene. In the end, the brilliant red stripes, obtained with different types of red and different transparency of the layers, gives some light points on all the car. And of course some sponsors here and there, also an originale “Eurobeat” vinyl made by me, because “why not” XD

5 Likes

Nice job, I like the simplicity of the Subura, and how clean the overall design looks! Great photos of it too! Keep at it!

1 Like

Thank you!

#6: Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R

SHARE CODE: 710 421 556

For this car i didn’t have in mind a clear view of what type of livery i wanted to do. The only thing i wanted to try was to make a sort of camo paint with red and orange on a black base. Then, when i finished the base part of the livery, looking at it the first thing came to my mind was that it resemble to me of some sort of a NASCAR car’s livery. And so i made the sponsors, the number and all the things that are above the base black-orange-red livery and put them on the car trying to mantaining a sort of order, following the shape of the car

5 Likes

I quite like this one too, keep it up!

1 Like

#7: Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3 1982

LIVERY SHARECODE: 619 546 669

Since i saw this Porsche witht the RWB kit, i have fallen in love with it. It remember to me about the Midnight Club and the Blackbird from Wangan Midnight. And i can’t imagine this car without a blue carbon fiber paint. Like the Blackbird i always wanted to find a good nickname for my Porsche; and due to the blue paint and the RWB kit the choice was easy: “Seiryu”, which means “Blue Dragon” in japanese. Since i read a lot of mangas and like a lot Japan overall, i choose to make a livery with a style inspired by old japanese drawing, giving a modern touch with a font for the words/sponsors closer to our days. I wanted to had some more details, maybe on the top, but i run out of the maximum number of layers XD. But in the end i like how it turned out, the semplicity of the top of the car balance the heavy details on the side.

4 Likes

#8: Nissan 240 SX

SHARECODE: 148 651 332

For this one i returned on what i feel is closer to my style: stripes. It started with a red and black base, a lot like in the Advan’s livery style. Then playing a bit with the sponsors, that originally i wanted to do all in white or grey, i liked how the gold pop up over all the base, and create a lot of contrast with the dark of the back of the car. So i went for a tricolor red, black and gold, adding more stripes of gold and grey to have a better mix between the sponsors and the base of the livery. In the end i wanted to add some stars here and there on the car, since i never used them and i felt that it could be a good add to the livery, giving more the sense of a racing/drift car.

4 Likes

Love that Porsche design! :ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Nice work, good racing design :slight_smile:
love the porsche GG

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: