please turn off collision in online racing

I think the worst place to run online is on NICE, too much closed circuits and curves in short distances. Its all wreckages, but places like Montellino that are cross country and open place its more easy to avoid them and you have space to pass them.

If you notice you’re in a lobby with people who enjoy wrecking, leave.

Avoiding circuit races is also recommended because if they are wrecking intentionally, they will wait for you to do another lap and then wreck you. If they are simply unskilled, just be careful when lapping them.

I actually prefer nice as i’d rather race on tarmac rather than offroad races (which nice has less of). Also because those course tend to have tighter turns most of the people take it wide or just do a bad run so its pretty easy to pass

there is nothing more gratifying than smoking a bunch of maniac’s from the same club lol

Here, here! I also think there are just a lot of sensitive drivers online who get too whiney and immediately think the worst when somebody hits their car. Not all collisions are intentional. Mistakes are made. Cars get out of control and run other cars off the road. It happens. Nobody online races perfectly.

If a driver obviously tries to wreck you, just beat them. Teach them the lesson that clean racing makes your car go faster. Tattling seems like the lamest advice in the world.

Lol at the comments about circuits and the guys who lurk to try and get you the second time around. If you can’t pass those guys you deserve to get put in a wall.

1 Like

That tends to be the problem. You pass them repeatedly and they get their buddies together and when they see you coming around they all try to wreck you. These are the guys that try to do it intentionally though.

Accidental bumping happens as well, but usually if you have a mic this can be resolved easily.

Honestly, It does not really matter if you win or lose most races, as along as you finish.
Clean Racing=Good skill chains
Good Skill Chains= Exp
Exp=Tournament/Championship Win.
I have won many Championships being in last place nearly every race. Get some massive skill chains and watch your standings rise!