Please Meet QK Flush

Okay… that’s hilarious…

Seeing a lot of names in here from the FM2 era…

Welcome back, Timmy… I’m pretty sure that we’re all excited about getting back to the next new Forza.

1 Like

Thanks Hoss, nice to see you around my man!

That’s something else I’d like to see, in the meantime though - turns out you can still take and upload photo’s from FM4;

Just a little bit of Timmy goodness :slight_smile:

EDIT : Hi Hoss!

1 Like

wow! blast from the past…

hey D… hope you’re doing well too! I was actually looking at some pics from the trip a few days ago, cant believe it’s 10yrs ago now.

hey WD & Hoss, hope you guys are good too…

:slight_smile:

I’m good, strange times with the pandemic and everything but so far so good.

10 years already? Wowzers seems like only a couple of years but time moves on I guess.

I’m going to have to hit the sack guys - great to see so many old names again - be happy to pick this up tomorrow but work in the morning, so times up for me tonight. Take care everyone and stay safe.

1 Like

Hello strangers!!!
Nice see you around Timmy… :+1:

1 Like

is the old forum completely gone or do our old winners galleries exist somewhere guys? :slight_smile: cant even find alot of images on my PC anymore :frowning:

You used to be able to view a ‘legacy’ forum at one point but don’t have any useable links - pretty sure it’s gone these days.

To be fair, I used to host most of my pics on Tinypic - which even on reasonably recent threads - I’ve noticed pictures not showing - so even if the galleries were accessible, mine would just be a whole mess of picture no longer available fillers.

I still have some old laptops from back in the day, so may have some more pictures of your cars somewhere, if I hunted around (just spotted the Alien girl last weekend when I booted up the 360 for the first time in years lol - so booted it up again last night to grab those shots).

I did have the Sudschleife car as well - may have been more if I’d looked harder (it was getting late).

I know WSD has posted a load of cars in a show off your rides thread - will add link in a second. That’s what started me down the road of booting up the 360 in the first place.

Edit

Thread link;

https://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst264_Show-off-your-FM2-rides.aspx

Hey D,

thanks for taking the time to take the picrues :slight_smile: My Xbox 360 is somewhere but have no clue where. I still have some images of the FM4 stuff but i cant find any of the fm2 cars. doesnt matter though. i might be able to find more on other harddrives not sure though.

Ill make sure to check the link! Thanks

Tim

Some old FM2 and 3 paints here
https://www.flickr.com/photos/39117352@N04/albums