Playground Games seem to hear us...

Your gripes are based around assumptions regarding how easy a fix is.

EDIT: garage limits were in FH2, you just never hit them. I did.

PI standards is logically part of a more serious racing game.

Cars without a division - ok.

I have not played enough to know about your car swapping comment.

Some of what you are calling issues are by design or have a reason why they are there.

But also once again you have made an assumption about garage limits in FH2 which proves my previous point about assumptions.

2 Likes

While I didn’t hit the car limit in FH2, there was one particular reason I did hit the car limit in FM4… the Auction House. Seeing the Auction House is back in FH3, I would expect to eventually hit the car limit in FH3, so I hope it’s high enough.

As to the subject of the thread, indeed they seem to hear us, I’ve been asking for ages to be able to race in Surfers Paradise. lol

At least it’s not a 5 car garage limit hahahahahaha

1 Like

Garage limit will probably still be 600
Just wont have as many individual cars in the game since the starting point is 350 compared to 450 for 6

You seem to forget its a Microsoft limited memory space for each user

1 Like

I personally don’t have a problem with the car limit, the only game I’ve been close to the limit in is FH1, there are imo to many irrelevant cars I don’t want. The fact that cars are added but not garage space… However, limits for tunes is to me just a big question mark, you can’t even have 1 tune/car on the One and in FH1 I had 10+ for probably 100 cars. Sure everything is limited in size with the cloud based bla bla but I have only had problems with the cloud saves. 3 times in FH2 I’ve lost progress, to the point that I’ve got 0 career progress, 2 outposts and I’m lv 150. No way I’m gonna get the achievements. And I’m not the only one, by far.

I know a lot of people want to race properly but FM6 isn’t that interesting for them. That’s one reason to why I’m so critical to FH2/3, FH1 was such a great game for proper racers. No bs tuning, decent tracks, good online lobbies and great cars! Sure it’s more arcady but unlike now, cars were more balanced, there weren’t jumps everywhere and also, if I’m not wrong, the season pass gave you Everything!

Of course you can’t really compate Motorsport to Horizon, but just because of that it is sooo frustrating. I could basically understand if Horizon had some faults in it, but it is Motorsport that lacks in so many places. Even worse, as there was a lot right before and they changed it to worse. But that’s nothing new.

And that is where I think that PG is a better listener than T10 is… FM7 must be a hell of a game to win people back.

Playground also makes the physics a bit arcadish like Burnout.

On a game like this, it’s totally ok. And now that I played The Crew again…Horizons physics are extremely nice compared to the other big open world racer. Not to mention the hideous physics of TDU2…but that’s not on the One…

1 Like

Forza Motorsport 4 and Forza Horizon (1) are the 2 best games. Graphics has gotten better, the rest has either stayed the same, been removed or made worse.

Lol you guys need to chill out and maybe check the thread title again :wink:

I feel that the often-requested stuff now in FH3 (auction house, storefront etc) are in there to “test the ground” for FM7. If it gets abused again, we won’t see it in FM7. If it works well, we will.