Perte sauvegarde forza 5 retour a zero

Hello, I lost my sa **** uards on Forza 5 Problem of synchronization and step already ridge at Microsoft xbox a Fact Not-of-solutions THEY have Envoie to me Towards Forzafb@microsoft.com Fait It is For Ca That I expose my Problems. Before I was plays of 45% and Niveau 400 and Maintaining of 0%. please how Trouver solution so that my Sa **** uard SINCE the first cordially lost day

contact you on behalf of the sav Microsoft xbox file number 1261051626.

Jai have a problem with the play pinball fx2 I thus contacted the sav xbox or we undertook plusior step whose suppression of my profile on the xbox and the reinstalment, the checking ipsec and the port nat which are well opened, restoration machines, to empty the mask nothing there made since I lost my safeguards of the play forza 5 and the return to zero whereas I had a level 400 a little more than 45%U play and much of cars prepared in class C and B whose one kia ceed, will acura, Toyota celica, civic 1997 ect…, and especially a little more than 5 million levels credit, all its to fly away!! I also specify that the car had a painting perso because I have a TEAM (TEAM LFE the fine team) color purple and gray or red and gray with initial on the car.

I am Joueur on forza since April 2014, my gamertag and Greg38One and I have a level 400.

As the my known as technician xbox its can be a safeguard corompu thus I hope to be able to find my good

While hoping to have an answer