PC Online

I am understanding that this isn’t a ‘supported’ title anymore. Can we be told what exactly is causing it to not work? I’m more than willing to fix it for you and send through the fix to the team, but I want some information of exactly what is causing it? It must be something to do with TLS 1.2 cause that’s exactly when it stopped working.

3 Likes

Are we sure they haven’t already fixed it in the maintenance on the 29th? Probably just wishful thinking but worth checking out.

Okay, I checked it and it wasn’t fixed. Unfortunately, we rarely get any communication with the team even with problems with the current game.

so the game is officialy not playable online on pc or is it just prob that only i have? stuck on finding sesh for infinity…

Yep. The only way it gets fixed is if someone from the community fixes it.

我想知道地平线三现在pc端还可以联机吗

So this is really odd. I tried joining/making an online session on Xbox, and it worked just fine. It also worked just fine on my friend’s account on the same Xbox.
However, when I tried to make/join any session on PC or even joining the session made on my Xbox, it just sits there loading forever.

I tried both wifi and ethernet on my PC, but it made no difference, and it also seems like I am not the online one with this problem. This really sucks, because I have indeed played this game online on my PC before. I have no idea why this is a problem now… and only on the PC version.

@T10ManteoMax Is there anything we can do about the above issue? This issue has been going on for over a year now (october 2021 is when it first started) Everytime we make a ticket about the issue, it gets pushed aside due to the title being legacy. We were promised that we would have full online functionality when the game reached end of life, but it looks like only xbox players have online functionality. PC players can’t join sessions or download tunes in some cases.

1 Like

i think they dont give a fk about us and this situation at all…

1 Like

That makes me really sad considering how much of a masterpiece this game is.