[PC] Driving Force GT Wheel only 180 degrees

Hi guys,

Dowloaded the FM7 demo today, it looks great! The game runs great on my PC so I nearly decided to buy the game. But there is one slight issue.

I have a Logitech Driving Force GT. This device is officialy supported but it doesn’t work fully in game. The wheel itself can turn 900 degrees max. For most racing sims I use 500 degrees. I adjust this in the Logitech Profiler. In games like Project CARS this works, however in Forza 7 I only get 180 degrees of turning lock to lock, no matter what my settings are in the Profiler. It seems that there is no such adjustable setting in FM7 itself. Correct me if I am wrong.

So, how can I increase the maximum amount of degrees of my steering wheel in FM7?

Hope you guys can help me out!

Did you solve this problem?

I have the same issue with my Logitech Driving Force GT

Not sure if this will work in the demo but the issue sounds the same as I had in ETS2. To solve that I have to open up the Logitech tray app. When it’s open I can start the game and get full 900 rotation.

Don’t need to change anything in the tray app, just have it open.

Same issue with Thrustmaster T300 RS but just 90 degrees.

I’ve just noticed it is the same with a controller. Strange.

i saw an option in the controllers menu that lets you set the number of degrees , mine was set at 200° as default for the Driving force GT. Could change it to have less or more.

I think i have missed that one because i have tried to figure this myself. Could you specify what you mean? Because there are lot of players who would want this to work.