Pagani Zonda 5 Roadster LOW top speed

Hello guys, I recently bought the 2009 pagani zonda 5 roadster to test it and take a ride of it on the nurburgring to add a time to my personal lap records.
Almost immediately, however, I realized on the Lemans straight that the car’s maximum speed is limited to 332 kilometers per hour, and not 350 as in real life. I don’t understand why. What do you think? is it a mistake in setting the car or is it a deliberate thing? I am realizing that i can’t do a proper lap on the green hell because of that problemnull

I would suggest downloading a tune or making one especially if you are doing rivals. If you are looking to use it stock for a personal time I am not sure what to tell you. Possibly a mistake but not one they are likely to fix at this point.

1 Like

It’s probably incorrect gearing compared to the real-life Cinque. It’s like they just took the Zonda R’s gear ratios and used them unchanged at a lower redline - that’s why the in-game Cinque only goes 206 mph (332 km/h) tops, compared to the real-life Cinque which will go over 217 mph (350 km/h).