[OVEN]PPiDrive's Tune List [UPDATED 18 JULY 2015]

Gamertag: PPiDrive

I hope you guys enjoy these tunes, and I thank you for your downloads, uses, and comments. I will update this thread as I share more.

4 Likes

Added some more cars. Will probably go through and alphabetize it once I stop playing.

I couldn’t find you Audi RS 4

Organized the original post by car class and then alphabetically by manufacturer.

Also added some new tunes. Lamborghini Huracan, Maserati 300S, and McLaren P1.

1 Like

I picked up your BRZ tune…love it!

^^^Ditto on this ; )

Thank you. I’m glad you like it :smiley:

I posted the Audi and Ultima tunes. I’m taking a look at that BMW now. I’ll let you know what I think once I have something finished.

EDIT: It’s fairly nice stock. Let’s go have some fun :smiley:
EDIT 2: I started the game with the Supra. It’s a good car, I didn’t tune it or anything though I don’t think. Just ran with it until I got the Ferrari. It’s a pity, because if I had started out with the BMW I don’t think I would have jumped car to the Ferrari so eagerly. Check the OP for my BMW tune info.

EDIT: Added a Jag XKR-S tune.

Thank you. It’s always good to hear :smiley:

I posted an S2 Maserati 300S tune as well. It’s basically the A793 tune with better tires and a slightly different tune. I will update if I fix up the rear end.

Have you tried the BMW Z4 SDRIVE 35IS>…I love that car. It handles very well! Let me know what you think…

I do own one, but I’ve never been a fan of them in real life (the BMW roadsters) so I’ve kind of let it sit. When I get on, I will give it a try. Is there any particular class you prefer it in?

I also have an Audi Quattro and a couple of Ultima GTR tunes to post once I get on and can provide the actual information. There will also be some super cars coming next, so if there are requests let me know and I’ll do those first.

I just ran a top 20 time at one of the Montellino tracks with it.

Nice. Congratulations, that makes me feel really good. I tried the car out after not driving it a while and I thought, hmm, it’s good but can it be faster, and I made some tuning only tweaks to help it with turn in response. Look for it and give it a try.

I also have a few more tunes to post, once I get back on I will look through my list and post them. I know there are two RS4 Avant tunes, A and S1 Class, and a couple other cars.

EDIT: ^^ Tunes have been posted, A Class RS4, S2 Class RS4 and R8, A Class BMW 1M Coupe, Alternate Version for the 2015 Mustang GT.

I noticed you 1 upped me…literally. Got you back.

sorry. I saw your post so I added you and went out to beat the time. Check back in a couple days, :slight_smile:

Glad you like my tunes - I have another BRZ, also C class, but faster posted.

Added a Fiat 500 Abarth and Mercedes SL65 AMG Black Series to the list with an Audi RS2 Avant coming in a little bit.

EDIT: The Avant has been posted. This means that there should be at least one tune for every championship class if you’re looking for something to use towards the achievement. Of course, I will keep posting more tunes as I make them. I hope you enjoy them, and continue to leave feedback.

Cheers,
PPiDrive

S1 Class (Fiat) Abarth 595 esseesse posted. Pretty wicked for King games.

impressive list of tunes ! I’ll try some and I have a question : what camber is the best off road ?

I’m not a hundred percent sure, I’ve been going with similar camber as I would for motorsport tunes. I find I like the handling and the car usually does well off road. Just remember that as you make changes to camber/caster you may also need to make changes to the other. You can monitor changes by test driving a car and making adjustments and seeing if it feels like it holds better. At some point it will start getting worse as you continue to make changes in that direction because you will pass the optimal point and start decreasing the contact patch of the tire in that situation.

On all wheel drive cars, I always use much smaller angles (a larger negative number) than I do on RWD to help with turn in and understeer. I’ve typically used between 2.4 and 3.2 for front and 2.3 to 2.6 for the rear on AWD cars. I haven’t experimented with lower values much.

I’m going to try that ; I run whith -1,1 /- 0,9 Thanks !

For the first time ever on Xbox One, I have earned money from shared tunes. I got a message for both today and yesterday where I earned 3962 CR (for a total of 7924 CR) for my tunes. Now, I know it’s not a lot but it is a first and so I wanted to share that with you guys. Also, as promised in the OP, I made a little bit of credits, so I will post a car open source. Enjoy:

This is my Toyota MR2 build and tune. I had quite a lot of fun with this car during the championship series and just driving around the streets of the Nice and Sisteron area.

I hope you guys enjoy the tune, feel free to tweak it as you see fit to suit your personal style, or download it and use it as is. And as always, thank you for downloading and using my tunes, I appreciate it, and all your feedback.

1 Like