Online server fix ?

Does anyone know a fix to play online I’ve only played 1 match. What’s going on with the servers?
I just got this game from the xbox promotion going on right now. I read to hard restart my xbox and it only worked 1 time.
Also I’m looking for some cool people to play with online in horizon so feel free to add me if you want.
GT: NufSwag

1 Like

Having the same issue, along with my other horizon 2 friends, been like this for two days now :frowning: Any online feature is not available :frowning:

1 Like

No idea whats going on with the servers, but it’s down for me as well. Frustrating.

3 Likes

Yeah, cmon seriously forza you can do better. I mean everyone in my friends list is well mad same with me my friend wants to show off his Hennessy XD

3 Likes

yup, 4 days now. ridiculous.

2 Likes

Yep, this is pretty shoddy support, guys.

3 Likes

seems like they have abandoned us in the xbox 360. really sad and unbecoming of a company to not even reply to the people giving them money

3 Likes

The servers literally went down while the game is on sale. LOL.

FWIW, the servers appear to be up now.

1 Like

Not for me. I haven’t been able to play online since last Wednesday.

Yeah, the servers are dodgy as hell right now and usually give the unavailable message, but it does seem possible to get into online freeroam/roadtrip, do club and rivals stuff, etc. A pretty terrible baseline but it seems stable once you actually get into a session (which I assume uses Xbox Live servers rather than Turn 10/third-party servers).

1 Like

Is the server down? :frowning:

1 Like

I dont no why but my server was down 3 day im wating to play some one could help my please

1 Like

Please fix the servers for Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360!

Forza Horizon servers are working alright, I’ve just checked all my leaderboards on the map, but Horizon 2 takes a lot of time in the multiplayer menu and returns an error. Also no leaderboards or groups or messages. =’(

2 Likes

giong on 2 weeks the online playground has been unaccessible. [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D].

Try trough the friends list… find a friend who’s playing and join into the session

Nobody is playing because the servers are down.

I played half an hour ago. If you want you can add me as friend and I’ll invite you in when I see you’re online.

Tried playing online earlier today, still nothing. This is now ongoing for 3+ weeks now. I’ll add you, but I don’t understand how you’re getting online.

im also having trouble going online always says same message the servers are down

im also having trouble going online always says same message the servers are down