Older player looking for a Group

Evening all
I am 35 from Australia - new to the Forza brand ( haven’t played previous versions)
I have a steering wheel and headset

Looking to cruise around - being a shift worker I cannot commit to be available for races 100% of the time.

Thanks for looking

Join us friend we have fun and explain whet we know.

Thanks
Geronimo

1 Like

Thanks for the reply mate - how do I add you ?

I am 34 and using a CSW v2 I may have to look you guys up.

I’m 43, if you want to join us for a cruise some evening you can add me. GT is NegSpec13

1 Like

Hello, we are a upcoming club which is actually coming soon. We are a club for fun and racing. We do off-roading, street racing, twitch gaming, and cops and robbers and other fun things the club will come up with. If you join now, I will automatically promote you to an admin in the club. Hope you join!

Akid04

I’ve joined TNGCs’ international branch. It’s a tiny group, but fun and laid back!
No skills required - just clean racing and headset, to tell others what side you’ll be overtaking… All assists allowed and it’s mainly for fun…

We have fun short sessions on on Thursdays, and some sort of league on Sundays (currently muscle cars). If you want to join, look for a facebook group called “Tuesday Night Game Crew Information”.
Once you’re part of this, they’ll open up for more pages, with events etc. Or else join me (gamer tag Firben) on Thursday nights (aprox 19:30 UK time) for a taste of how the group is.

alright fellas, I sure would like to join in on some cruises I also have a tx racing wheel but play forza h3 on pc because more options for wheel users. i also wanna start making forza video content and learning to make good use of the drone cam feature. so send my a llink.