Old bumper camera GONE. WHY!?

Old bumper camera on the front bumper that sit higher up from Forza 4 and on back was taken off. Why!?

Sadly still not buying it because of it. And alot of other’s too from Forza 4 on back also refuse to switch because of this.
Vibrations of the tires are also off. This is the main reason. I still see legendary driver’s of Forza. Still play Forza 4. They refuse to switch.
Because of the camera.

Yes the cockpit looks nice don’t care…

Hood is a distraction because of the glare. Looks great…

And the low hot lap bumper camera. All you see is crime.

Awesome♠

I use this camera to judge when I’m lossing control. The other camera’s don’t give you that feel…

In chasse its too late same for the others…

Don’t want to see crome all the time…

I’m way faster with that camera. By the motions on the side.
The tires don’t hum correctly when in full load grip.

Not happy. Again

i used bumper cam ALL THE TIME. dang.

Thank you I’m not the only one…

Told u trolls. And ms turn 9…:spades:

Not that hard why Forza 4 is still worth over $20 bucks.

Hummm.

I’m curious, how does the fact that the bumper camera being slightly higher stop you from buying the game?

3 Likes

I’m faster in that camera mod. But I don’t want to see crome all the time. I can tell how my car is handling by the side motion’s…
The low one gives that to you but you see nothing but bumper…

When ur bump drafting I would like to see what coming up… Or just been glued to a guys butt.
Refuse to play in the cockpit. And hood is a distraction with the glare off of it. I stop using the hood in 3 because of it.

When in chassis view and u loss control it too later. With that camera you can tell…

Mad about 5 because of it. Didn’t buy it. Waited patiently hope ms would pull their heads out of their oilpans. And get their lug nuts back on tight…
So again another forza not buying. 4 in a row with Horizon…

Don’t believe me. Go play foraz 4 high bumper camera. Test ur times. Then run 5 or 6. They will be slower.
Refuse to buy the new ones until its fixed. Figure the way its going. It’ll be on the ybone then…

Not happy not the only one who mad about the loss of that camera.

It’s hard for people to accept change. It’s human nature. Your used to one way… and then all of a sudden you are forced to change to a new way.

I used to race in bumper view - because it used to be the only view. But I transitioned to the hood view (Maybe in FM2??) because it allows basically the same field of view but a greater sense of immersion like you are in the car. I also tried to change to cockpit view. I love the cockpit view, but when I want to go fast, I change right back to the hood view.

But I doubt the camera view is the reason why many people are still playing Forza 4. The only people I know that are still playing Forza 4 are doing so because 1) they don’t wish to upgrade to xbox one, 2) the larger selection of race cars and tracks in FM4 (over FM5), or 3) they didn’t like the change in physics in FM5. I’ve never heard of anyone complaining about camera views till now.

I don’t think turn ten will loose sleep over this, it’s a bit of a pathetic moan.

Nothing worse then a driver or soldier who losses faith with its machines and guns.

A hard lesson us American’s learned over the m16…:spades::spades:

I use Bumper Cam the majority of the time and for me the “new camera” is fine; I can still hit my apexes when I’m pushing to gain time. Barely noticed any difference between this and FM4 to be honest.