October DLC Clue Thread

The first DLC Clue Thread for Forza Motorsport 6 is here. If you have been around you know how this goes, if not here is a …clue for you. This post will offer five extremely vague clues about a handful of the cars of the October Car Pack. You all get one guess per car (you may edit your answers) per clue. If you guess correctly I may like your post and I may gift you credits. I may not, and I may gift credits to incorrect guesses. The goal for me is to throw you off while at the same time being ever so slightly helpful.

If I see a particular car is not being guessed correctly by a mile I will come up with additional clues. I will update this post with all new clues.

The October Car Pack will be announced on Tuesday October 6th and be available later that day.

Now on with the clues. Good luck!

Clue 1

“I found my thrill on Blueberry Hill”

Clue 2

I am compelled to tell you the truth. I am very excited to see this car in Forza 6.

Clue 3

This car has no business on the race track, but we know you will enjoy racing it.

Clue 4

Rules changes drive innovation.

Clue 5

This car will hurt your ears, it will be painful to drive, but it will all be worth it.

Johniwanna

7 Likes

October DLC Clue Thread is live!

2 Likes

Thanks john looking forward to seeing what cars are coming to forza…
ill post my guesses after some searches ha…

1 Like

Clue 2 - Caparo T1
Clue 3 - Cadillac Limo

2 Likes

Clue 1 - Cadillac El Dorado
Clue 2 - Caparo T1
Clue 3 - Cadillac XTS Limo
Clue 4 - Citroen DS3
Clue 5 -Not sure right now

Clue 1: 1953 ford crestline sunliner
Clue 2:F82 m3
clue 3: Tesla model s
clue 4: Nismo nissan gtr
clue 5: Caparo t1

The model S is in the game already

Clue 1: In Happy Days the TV series, the Fonz sold a car to Richie. I can’t remember what the model was but that is my guess.

Addition: Richie always sang Blueberry Hill when he got a date.

I found it, 1953 Ford Crestline Sunliner.

3 Likes

Clue 1: 1953 Ford Crestline sunliner
Clue 2: Nismo GTR
Clue 3: Tesla Model S
Clue 4: F82 BMW M3
Clue 5: Caparo T1

1 Like
  1. Has to be a VW or Volvo of some kind right? This is John after all :stuck_out_tongue: My other guess would be the Caparo seen in a video a few weeks back.

2. I want to guess a very track oriented car of sorts. Will have to think though.

1 Like

Clue #1: Ford Gran Torino

Clue #2: Caparo T1

Clue #3: Cadillac XTS Limo

Clue #4: Citroen DS3

Clue #5: Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTS

1. Cadillac Limo
  2. GTR LM Nismo
  1. Ferrari 488
  2. Rolls Royce
  3. Fiat S76 (28,5 liter engine)

#2 s14?

1951 Ford F-1 for clue 1

Cadillac limo for clue 3

Clue 1

1955 Ford Thunderbird

Clue 2

Ferrari La Ferrari FXXK

Clue 3

Cadillac Limo

Clue 4

Nissan GT-R LM Nismo

Clue 5

Caparo T1

1 Like

Clue one: 1951 Ford F1

Clue 1 - “I found my thrill on Blueberry Hill”
1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz

Clue 2 - I am compelled to tell you the truth. I am very excited to see this car in Forza 6.
Reliant Robin (lol)

Clue 3 - This car has no business on the race track, but we know you will enjoy racing it.
Cadillac Limo

Clue 4 - Rules changes drive innovation.
Nissan Delta Wing (or ZEOD)

Clue 5 - This car will hurt your ears, it will be painful to drive, but it will all be worth it.
Caparo T1

1 Like

I think you mean roll, not lol. Hahahaa

Clue 1. An old Ford of some sort?

Clue 2. Ferrari FXX? A truly compelling car.

Clue 3. BMW i8. A business car of the future.

Clue 4. Mercedes 2015 F1 car. Success built on rule changes.

Clue 5. Caparo T1. The ear bleeder.

Fats Domino is most commonly associated with Blueberry Hill but the song was previously recorded by Russ Morgan and His Orchestra so I will guess:

Car 1:
Morgan Aero SuperSports '10

For folks who would like to see previous Forza cars that could return as DLC in FM6 you can go to www.ManteoMax.com and click the FM6 spreadsheet link, then click the Filter Views icon (or in the Data menu) and Create new temporary filter, then change the FM6 column to Blank to show previous game cars that are not currently in FM6.

1 Like