Nugsy 1 : Design Showcase (Matrix, Buddy Christ, Ricky Bobby etc.)

Hi. I first found this forum when trying to discover just how the hell people make such amazing liveries in Forza.
Some in particular looked like imported photos, so I came here to find out how to do that.
To my dismay, it was all down to hard work and a semi transparent overlay to trace. . . .

. . . . So I thought I’d give it a go the hard way.

You can find my shared designs and shared layer groups in-game by searching ‘Nugsy 1’.
You can see my gallery : HERE

I’ve made various designs, from characters to livery recreations and variations. Some are shown below :
I am open to requests if I don’t have your vehicle covered. Just ask. I may do it.

The Matrix : I have variations of this design on many vehicles. The main image is also shared as a layer group.

MatrixThe Matrix

Ricky Bobby : Same again. Many designs and some vinyl groups.

Wonder BreadRicky Bobby

Buddy Christ (from the movie ‘Dogma’) : This was my first attempt at copying something and it caught on, earning me rank 20 painter. I never did much of a design with it but have shared the layer group as ‘Buddy Christ’.
BuddyChrist

Wacky Races : My latest vinyl group. Not done much with it yet. More characters may follow?

WackyRaces

Various Liveries :

Subaru
Saltzburg
UK Royal Mail
UK Ice-cream van
Wales Rally
Tiger

Ace designs! Mr Whippy van is excellent! I made a Penelope Pitstop car to go with your Wacky Races.

1 Like