November DLC Clue Thread

I think you know how this goes. I give vague clues about the cars of the November car pack and you guess. Correct guesses will be rewarded with in-game credit gifts, and a few others who guess incorrectly will also get gifts to keep you from building a list of cars.

First off there are six cars in the pack. I will give you that one. One of them is free.

We will be announcing the car pack next week and it will be available next week as well.

Since we are somewhat short for time and the weekend is nearly upon us, I am going to dump all six clues in this post in one fell swoop.

Car 1 Clue 1

I have seen nearly as many wishful thinking guesses for this car as I did for the C7 Corvette and the 2015 Mustang. But this is far from similar to these American beasts.

Car 2 Clue 1

Mmmm, this car is a breakout from its brethren models, but forges a brave new path.

Car 3 Clue 1

The Smoking Tire, smoked some serious tires in this ride.

Car 4 Clue 1

Jumpin’ Jehoshaphat, this little brother is worthy Don Johnson’s approval.

Car 5 Clue 1

Is it European or classic JDM? You wouldn’t know unless you know.

Car 6 Clue 1

Even Johniwanna knows that this car set a new level of expectations in rally and in production.

I will possibly add additional clues if you are way off base but hopefully these six clues will tell you what you need to know to come up with some good guesses that aren’t just wishful thinking.

John

12 Likes

#1 - Alfa Romeo 4C (or at least I really hope so!)

5 Likes

I would like to see the new BMW M3 we never get a new M3 a nd I would also like the 4c or even the 8c spider like in the first horizon.

I’ll be that guy for #1 and say: Porsche

Car 2 - Challenger Hellcat

Car 3 - Cadillac ATS

Car 5 - VW MK1 or MK2

Car 1 BMW M4

2 Likes

Really hope I’m wrong, but …

#3 - Mk1 VW Golf

S14
S14
S14
S14
S14
S14

Hope I’m right.

8 Likes

#5 Scion TC hopefully

Why would anyone want an FRS since there already are its sisters BRZ and GT86 ?

Think you’ve made a mistake. The FRS and TC are two completely different cars FrenchPilote.

#1 Mclaren 650S
#2 Citroen Cactus
#3 Chevrolet SS
#4 Ferrari Testarossa

2 Likes

#6 Could definitely be the Peugeot 205 T16, which began the trend of short-wheelbase, mid-engined rockets of the Group B era and dominated the WRC circuit in it’s first full year. It could also be the Audi Quattro, which brought 4WD to the rallying world, but since we’ve already got one of those, it seems unlikely.

1 Like

[Mod edit - this looks to have way to many cars for a “guess the dlc” post. Wish list belongs here - fyerball]

1 Like

Car 1 Nissan S14

Car 3 Dodge Challenger Hellcat

Car 6: 2015 WRX STI Subaru

1 Like

Ok that would be absolutely dope.

Car 3 - Jaguar XF-RS?

#1 2013 VW Beetle

#2 Infiniti Eau Rouge or Peugeot 208 GTi

#3 Chally Hellcat

#4 Ferarri 365 Daytona Spyder

#5 Toyota 2000GT or Isuzu Bellet 1600

6 VW Polo R

Car 1 Clue 1: I have seen nearly as many wishful thinking guesses for this car as I did for the C6 Corvette and the 2015 Mustang. But this is far from similar to these American beasts.
That’s as vague as it gets. A lot of people have been asking for and, in the past Clue Threads, guessing the Alfa Romeo 4C, which is as far as it gets from a 2015 Mustang or a C7 Corvette, what with its puny, midship-mounted engine and carbon fiber everywhere.

Car 2 Clue 1: Mmmm, this car is a breakout from its brethren models, but forges a brave new path.
After the second suggestion, I’m going out on a limb and saying it’s the new BMW M4. It is a breakout from the 3-Series, after all.

Car 3 Clue 1: The Smoking Tire, smoked some serious tires in this ride.
That must be the Dodge Challenger Hellcat. They can’t shut up about it!

Car 4 Clue 1: Jumpin’ Jehoshaphat, this little brother is worthy Don Johnson’s approval.
I’d go for a Ferrari 365 GTS/4 Spyder (or its closed-top brethen which is already in FM5), but… That ain’t small.

Car 5 Clue 1: Is it European or classic JDM? You wouldn’t know unless you know.
Heh. It could be any classic Japanese car that was designed by an European designer, and there are many. Since I’m a special snowflake I will be going with the Nissan Silvia CSP311, but a 2000GT would be extra-nice too.

Car 6 Clue 1: Even Johniwanna knows that this car set a new level of expectations in rally and in production.
Hm. Still have no idea what this could be. Maybe the Peugeot 205 T16? The 205 came in a hard moment in Peugeot’s history, after all, and it replaced a car that had been in production for a 11-year old car and was the first CAD-designed Pug. The T16 was their first rally car, and it won the WRC twice! So yeah, what everybody is saying makes again more sense than anything else.

3 Likes

#1 - Alfa Romeo 4C
#2 - BMW M4 - Look at the M’s in the beginning. There’s four of them, and I’m pretty sure “Mmmm” isn’t just there for laughs and giggles. Remember how a similar thing was done with the S’s for the Audi S3 clue for the July FM5 Car Pack?
#3 - What car haven’t Smoking Tire smoked tires in? Jaguar XFR-S?
#4- Don Johnson from Miami Vice? Ferrari Testarossa? (512 TR keeping with the Forza car history)
#5 - Toyota 2000GT
#6 - Peugeot 205 T16?

I suppose these will be updated as the hints are.

1 Like