NOT RECEIVING THE TWIN MILL!!!! (BUG)

Hello all, I have just done this stupid championship on expert 3 times with my Lamborghini Diablo, I came first and never restarted, so why am I not getting the Twin Mill when I got all the requisites?

Here is the proof I have done it

1st Win

2nd Win

Championship Won

Here is the difficulty settings I had.

It all meets the requirements but I get absolutely nothing, not even the 5000 cash for the dam thing, I tried it on expert, highly skilled and still nothing [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]!!! I am so pissed right now!!!

You need to buy Ferrari F40 1987 and make it S1 900 lvl. Because u need a retro car .and make the difficulty to highly skilled or more and than win every race in Costwolds super sprint race event.and u r ready to have the car.good luck

Did you even look at his screenshots? He has expert settings and used the Diablo SV, which also qualifies for the championship.

It’s a bug.

Not sure about your issue. Started event at difficulty? I did it with my 959. Win win win and twin

1 Like

Any Retro car

Worked fine for me. Did it solo, picked the Ford GT, stock. Won all races, got all rewards.

1 Like

Are you playing on xbox or pc
Do you have issues getting achievements
Do you have the latest update installed

I got it first attempt using a stock Porsche 959

1 Like