Normal Drift adventure class selection

WHY?? Why is it not still available to select what class you want to play???
Its obvious that you want to drift your car NOT be FORCED to use some other car that fits the class restriction of a RANDOM drift adventure,
WHY DO I HAVE TO WASTE 30 MINUTES UNTIL I FIND A DRIFT ADVENTURE???

Adventures are more similar to Leagues in FM7 rather than standard Online Lobbies. I forgot already but I think you only need 4 cars for the Drift Adventure. You should also drift your favorite car since most of cars have AWD/RWD swaps and can be tuned for A and S2 class. And I really doubt you are waiting 30min for the Adventure. But you could try unranked or quickplay Adventure. There you don’t have to leave the Adventure every few events.

Read again. You missed the point. You cant choose the type of car to use unless you are lucky to find that type of adventure. I’m talking in unranked. In ranked I understand it should be a random adventure, but in unrank let me choose the damn car I build to test

Funny thing is when DRIFT adventure offers AWD…

It wasn’t clear enough before. Even if it’s unranked you still compete with others. Restrictions are necessary. Unfortunately your only solution would be Custom Adventure. Good luck with that.

Ken Block has been drifting AWD for quite some time. In real life too.

Ken who? He only think so.

UP !!! ANSWER

There is a wishlist feature post pinned in this forums - do submit your queries and suggestion there. We can’t answer anything, because this is the devs game design.

UP just cause inconvenience is frustrating

I thought the was a rule against bumping threads unnecessarily?