No Longer Tracking Rewards for X360 Titles?

I know I’m not the first person to ask this, but I was curious if any new information regarding this topic has popped up. Anyways, for the past couple of weeks the rewards points for the X360 titles (FH1 and prior) haven’t been updating at all. I know that some support for the old titles is being curtailed, such as the respective DLC no longer being up on the marketplace. But I just started playing FM2 just last month (like I said in a previous post, I know that I’m super late to that party) and the rewards tracker was initially updating just fine. Then all of a sudden it stopped. The rewards hub isn’t completely shot though, because if I play FM5, FH2, or FM6 everything still updates pretty quickly. It’s just the old titles that are not registering. So what’s the deal? Any thoughts?

It is the system just being it’s usual inconsistent self and there isn’t anything any one can do (unless T10 decide to actually fix it properly).

Even though All the previous Forzas were great games, compared to what has been released in the last two versions, you should get Forza 4 and join in on the somewhat still active racing still going on.

Good luck.

I do in fact own FM4. Excellent game, it’s what made me make the switch from Gran Turismo to Forza. I’m quite pleased that there is still a good bit of activity on there. Although my only complaint is (going back to the rewards system) that the only thing I still can get rewards points for is days played, and NONE of the Forza titles seem to be updating that.

I’m still getting Rewards for Forza 4.
Go to the top of the page and click on “REWARDS” and click on Redeem Rewards.

I am as well, except the “Days Played” for FM4 stopped updating a few weeks ago. Hopefully it will break loose soon.