Nissan vs. Toyota Paint Contest - Win the Smoking Tire Car Pack

• This contest will run until Sunday @ 10pm EST (-5 GMT).
  • The paint must be your own and shareable (cannot be locked).
  • You are allowed to submit work previously submitted for other contests.
  • You are allowed to submit only one entry per manufacturer (max. of 2 entries), although you need only submit one total entry.
  • This is a ‘winner takes all’ contest, there will be only one winner and one prize for that winner.
  • More than one person may work on a design, but only one code will be awarded.
  • I am the sole judge of the contest, you are welcome to visit my gallery to get an idea of what types of designs I like.
  • The prize will be a code to unlock the February Smoking Tire Car Pack DLC.

Nissan vs. Toyota:

Your ‘canvas’ for this contest must be one of the following cars;

• 1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec

• 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II

• 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z (350z)

• 2010 Nissan Fairlady Z (370z)

• 1989 Toyota MR2 SC

• 1994 Toyota Celica GT-4 ST205

• 1995 Toyota MR2 GT

• 2003 Toyota Celica SS-I

Submit the following information in this thread for me to review your design entry;

GT:
Car:
Design:
Picture: (up to four)

Good luck!

Winner: totlxtc

Check PMs for DLC code

Congratulations!

Lets get this ball rolling :wink:

GT: Totlxtc
Car: 2010 Nissan Fairlady Z (370z)
Design: SEMA Nismo 370z

3 Likes

Maybe everyone already has the DLC?

Nice design totlxtc.

Great idea mate I have season pass so poiness for me :frowning:

I’d enter but like Wayne have season pass, so come on chaps!

One contestant, need to push this up to give it exposure…surely someone else needs/wants the Feb. DLC too?

Making a design design for each tonight! Wait for me! Putting hours into this, gonna win :wink:

Count me in.

Here you go guys, didn’t have as much time as i thought, won’t be able to do a Toyota.

The deadline is a bit tight on this one. If you ran it for a bit longer I imagine there would be more interest. I will try my best to get a design done but I have nothing so far.

I figured everyone would have already bought the DLC if they were going to get it, so I wanted to make sure that the prize was available in a timely manner.

That being said, its a two-way race for the prize and the clock runs out in about 5 hours!

Only just seen this, dont have time to enter now. Good luck guys,