Ninetynine's Gallery

Hey Guys , I’m new to this forum (and pretty new to the current-gen forza games.). Been active on others - and i’m a huge fan of photography.
I’ll post some of my selected photos from time to time.

Enjoy!
Some feedback would be great :slight_smile:

-Reserved-

I’m starting to enjoy the photography more. It really helps having Australia as a location. Like that pic of the classic Chevy. I tend to gravitate towards the classics.

My feedback is that the pictures are awesome. The first one looks extremely realistic. How the heck do you do that?

Lovely work on that!

Thanks! Also really like that shot

Well , Sometimes i’m just waiting for the right time of the day. especially the evening looks great in this game

It really does. And the Bel Air is one of the most beatiful cars ever built imo

Also ; some pic’s

1 Like

My lord what a wonderful gallery I’m glad I stumbled in here great work and if u want my feed back, it would have to be…keep it up everything looks on point and it’s very clear what u strive for in each of your photos +1

I agree with everyones choice on the Audi. I would think that with a little more exposure it would have been perfect, but it still flows extremely well.

1 Like

Thanks for the comments! :slight_smile:

also , i think i improved a bit. guess i’m getting used to the photomode

Beautiful shot here, love the feel of street racing it gives:

While my favourite is the third one due to it’s idea & layout. I feel it would of turned out better if a small portion on the M4’s left hand side was a bit more in focus. While trying to keep certain parts of the background blurred.

Love the summer night feeling in this one!

Horizon 1 vibes

and focus combo

Nice shots! I really like that last picture.

That last shot is very nice :slight_smile: