New Xbox Club if anyone is interest! (SSE)

I created a new Xbox club if anyone would be interested to join! I’m usually playing quite often and look forward to building a community that will always have a convoy up and running when you log on!

(To find the club just search Summerlin Series on Xbox in Forza clubs, or search my name and find it on my profile Asaulticannoli)

Also I’m attempting to build tracks and structure a tournament around these tracks in each race class (D,C,B,A,S1,S2, and X). I’ll structure a tournament in rally, track, and streets races as well. You don’t have to participate in the tournament at all, for those just looking for a club to post screenshots and videos and to find people to race with, this will totally be the place for you. But if you are interested in the tournament, that catch is it will be full simulation. You’ll be tasked with creating your own name and story for your very own constructor, as well as you’ll be asked to create all your own tunes, but I think this could add a very fun, even story driven element that we as a club could play out through multiple iterations of Forza Horizon! Any member can compete in any discipline and in any class, you will not be restricted to just rally or just s2. We’ll compete on all fronts!