new patch is out for pc

I wanted to see two things; a fix for the disappearing textures, and VIP credits. They’re all that stops me doing some extra long races/endurance races. We got neither. :frowning:

Wow, so they rushed to fix the Ram exploit. How about the actual problems? Like…game crashing to desktop up to a rate of 10 times an hour! I fear spending any time in menus because crashing to desktop is inevitable. This…is… ridiculous.

i’m happy to report back after doing a championship with an overclocked cpu and sli turned on the game did not crash not once on the other hand the game does not feel like the game i played two days ago it feels alot better

my ram usage was 9.0gb out of 32gb

Looking at the patch notes they say they fixed track textures disappearing but I just did a 50 lap race around IMS and it’s still present.

Also they say they have patched the glitch that allows extra level up rewards to be selected when the game crashes at level up screen so money glitch is dead which is good.

problem is they didn’t fix the most important one, the memory leak glitch, which has been present since day one update

So I know it will probably be a fight with the MS Store, but I’m going to just get a refund, I gave it two weeks but a memory leak is ridiculous…ugh, I really had high hopes for this one…

Don’t need to mention the memory leak at this point. But, the game feels overall a lot smoother. It looks like it’s still leveraging one cpu core, but I can finally max everything out at 1440p 165hz without the terrible stutter I had I before. This is just my 2nd track impression, so it remains to be seen if this holds true for all tracks.