New Leagues: Spec Lexus LFA | C500 Ghosts (Japanese Street Kings) | A700 Porsche

Multiplayer League Hoppers
May 1 through May 8
Use this thread to share tips, car suggestions, and experiences.

League leaderboards are ordered by points which accumulate from all your played sessions during the week.
Points per race = finish position inverted + bonus for finishing higher than players with a higher skill rating. See the League Info thread or FAQ for explanation about skill rating and Division placement. Credit payouts for each division are awarded based on the leaderboard after the League has reached its end date.

See ManteoMax.com or KudosPrime.com or this thread for a list of cars by Division. Unless otherwise specified, Leagues use Damage=Cosmetic, Collisions=On, Tuning=Allowed, Upgrades=Allowed to the maximum of the specific class restriction. Cars must be currently configured to meet the lobby restriction to appear as available options in the Rent/Buy/My Cars lists, so the list of Rental cars may be partial or empty.

Spec League

• Open: May 1 - 8
  • Car Class: A (Stock Only)
  • Car Eligibility: Model = Lexus LFA
    Ghost League
  • Open: May 1 - 8
  • Car Class: C (max PI 500)
  • Car Eligibility: Division = Japanese Street Kings
  • Collisions: Off
    Porsche Class Challenge League
  • Open: April 25 - May 8
  • Car Class: A (max PI 700)
  • Car Eligibility: Make = Porsche

Japanese Street Kings (multiplayer list) - Some are D class and need to be owned/upgraded to be eligible.
2002 Acura RSX Type-S
2001 Acura Integra Type-R
2014 Honda Civic Si
2009 Honda S2000 CR
2011 Mazda RX-8 R3
2010 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
1997 Mazda RX-7 (FD)
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
2003 Nissan Team Forza Fairlady Z
2003 Nissan Fairlady Z (350Z Z33)
2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R (S15)
1992 Nissan Silvia CLUB K’s (S13)
2012 Scion tC
1996 Subaru SVX
1990 Subaru Legacy RS
2003 Toyota Celica
1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205

Also added in Multiplayer: the new ABCs multiclass hopper that will be up through the month of May.

See the new Leagues Request List thread for suggesting future league parameters.

Past leagues threads (most recent first):

How come my Porsche league section is always empty? It says there’s no events and just a bunch of … My friends and I have never seen a Porsche league since the day it came out.

please enough witth the C class, how is it fair to do it 3 times in a month? Some of us like the higher classes. You guys need to spread it out more

Why do these lobbys closes. I hope it’s not to promote people to play Im turn off for now right now because the league I want to play it’s close.

Probably some kind of server maintenance. You know the times. They are the same everyday. I find the time to be the least of the issues that need fixing and of course that is what Turn 10 has been asking on the forum if you noticed last week. In Ghost, people are still corner cutting and getting promoted because of it. Le Mans and Monza Full still do not appear. Every week seems like they are rolling the dice to see what is next.

I know I have said all this. At the very least give us some transparency on the selection process and maybe a vote once in a while on what is next each week. It sucks hoping I will be playing each week and being disappointed over and over. I honestly hope you are all enjoying C class, it just isn’t for me, I wish it was. I hope you can say the same for me in whatever is next week. I don’t mind different restrictions but it is still the same class. There are plenty of other career divisions to choose from that aren’t the same classes that have not even been done at all. We don’t have to drive the slower classes for a month straight. It would be nice to do Indy Ghosts before the 500 later this month.

http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst62116_Forza-Motorsport-6---Leagues-Request-List.aspx

1 Like

Excellent choice on the LFA. Car is a lot of fun once you get use to it. Plus, you just can’t mash the throttle the whole time. Spectatated a few races and watched people destroy their brakes and front suspension on the walls at Prague because they refused to do any sort of braking. That was pretty hilarious. Possibly they thought they were still racing NFS or GTA…lol

Why is this the 3/4 week in a row that the spec leagues have been ‘stock only’?

The spec leagues are meant to be stock only, that way no one has a clear advantage.

They weren’t stock only when I first started playing F6, and if that is the reason then T10 are making this game worse and worse. What is the point of that??? This has just become an over rated Arcade game.

I quite like stock only spec racing. Prefer racing cars spec than always have to be tuned. One of my gripes about career mode.

The LFA is a good car to drive but got to be careful getting on the power when coming out of a corner. Not like the Viper or Huracan which you could be heavy footed with.