New Leagues: S800 Ghosts (Global Touring) | R880 Modern GT | R900 Porsche Supercar | NASCAR Ovals

Is it still hopper-length races, but with pit stops?

Yes I believe so.

[sadface]

Enjoying the Modern GT, but can we please turn on damage? Makes no sense having pit stops but no tyre wear or damage!

it makes no sense having pit stops when the races are so short.

1 Like

A little strange, in the modern GT I’m in professional, but in the NASCAR oval league I’m in elite.

Can someone explain how this is possible.

When your TrueSkill score crosses the threshold that moves you up or down a division it immediately affects any league you haven’t started yet, but once you start a league you remain in that division for the whole week. So either you got promoted while racing GT and your promotion has already been applied to NASCAR, or you got demoted while playing NASCAR and that demotion already shows in the GT league.

Sure, i understand that, but i haven’t participated in any of the new leagues yet.

I did do a couple of races in last weeks NASCAR league, if i got demoted to professional wouldn’t my division be the same in all of the new leagues?

Yeah you’re right, if you haven’t started either of 'em yet they should both show the same division.

Anyone else not see the Nascar Oval League?

I see it, it opens in less than 30 mins.

1 Like

It opened this morning (U.S.) from 4:00 am to 10:00 am U.S. Eastern time zone.

If you haven’t purchased the NASCAR add on it won’t show up. If you have purchased it then I’ve no idea. :slight_smile:

I have indeed. I see the NASCAR Endurance League in hoppers. that’s about it.

I haven’t got NASCAR add on, so I can’t really help. I’m sure someone else can.

It would have been nice if the Nascar League would have included the Daytona night race, & the wet Homestead Oval. I still have not tried that yet. More than likely would be like racing on dirt.

I believe you have to click all the way over to the NASCAR tab to get to the NASCAR leagues - they for some odd reason are not listed along with the regular leagues.

i gave modern gt a chance but 4 laps with a forced pit stop just plain sucks, nascar it is.

People who figure out that their pit is passed the start / finish line are taking their last pit stop as they cross the finish line. LOL

I didn’t think that worked. I tried it in single player and it DQ’ed me so that is why I never tried it in MP!

1 Like