New Leagues: R900 Ghosts | Spec Bentley GT3 | NASCAR Ovals

I like the M8B but the Nissan r381 is more fun to drive. I 've used plenty of variety. Don’t take the Nascar around the ring it will run out of gas lol. Very fun do drive there. I am planning on driving every car allowed at least once by the end of the week. Great fun, great rotation and I have not even seen all the tracks yet

1 Like

I haven’t run the R381 since the Can Am league. Maybe I’ll have to bring it out and see how it does.

When I last played, there was a guy that was dominating the lobby with it. It ran several seconds faster than everything else. It did look like a handful, though, as he lost control every now and then.

I set one up and spent most of the time tweaking the gearing. It seemed easy enough to drive. Although after spending a fair amount of time in the Lola pretty much anything is easy to drive, that car is bonkers.

Also, a 280ZX showed up in a lobby tonight… much faster than expected. That thing can deliver the mail.

What happened to pinnacle? It’s filled with people who don’t know how to race. On top of that we have damage lobbies where people still don’t use their brakes. You messed up a good lobby by allowing more idiots into pinnacle turn 10. Thanks for making it so I can’t finish 75% of the races due to said idiots wrecking into me cause they can’t race properly. You guys are awesome keep up the good work sarcasm if you didn’t pick up on it.

1 Like

On top of all this, even when I finally get clean space and set the fastest lap the next race when I have pole is usually ruined by 2nd or 3rd place pounding my rear in turn one and sending me off. Something needs to change here guys cause this is absolutely ridiculous! Your game is just a derby at this point. Only a handful of real racing going on and that’s ruined by the idiots who can’t race properly, on a regular basis.

2 Likes

The 1971 Ferrari #2 312P is pretty beast in the ghost league too, especially on short tracks. Just won it in the ForzaRC photo contest. Putting it to good use, getting more podiums then not. :smiley:

The 312p is very good Round laguna the r382 will just about beat anything on any track in anyone’s hands. The m8b is not so easy to drive and a bit op for me tbh. The lancia and rx7 from the early gt division are also very competitive and let’s not forget the mighty ultima.

R Ghost rotation. Let me know any errors. Great to see only 2 Yas Marina and 1 Bugatti. Thank you for less cheater tracks. Love the 2 Nordscliefe’s making an appearance although others may disagree lol.

silverstone full 3
yas marina cork 3
prague short fwd 6
nurburgring gp 4
sebring full 3
brands hatch indy 8
catalunya national 5
road america 3
road atlanta club 6
cota full 4
daytona short 4
long beach short 8
catalunya full 3
laguna seca 4
cota west 4
nordscliefe full (+GP) 2
road atlanta full 4
monza short one 6
watkins glen 5
bugatti 4
sonoma gpc 4
daytona intl sports car circuit 4
lime rock full 6
rio full rev 3
bathurst 3
sonoma no chicane 4
nordscliefe 2
indy grand prix circuit classic 5
yas marina full 3
prague full 3
watkins glen short circuit alt 5
hockeheim full 4
rio national fwd 4
silverstone national 6
hockenheim club 6
indy grand prix 5
road america east 6
brands hatch full 4
spa 3
sebring short 5
berneses alps club circuit 5
long beach full 5
le mans la sarthe 2
bernese alps festival reverse 4
top gear 5 (removed?)
monza full circuit 4 (3 chicanes)

1 Like

I was goofing around in cars I hadn’t perceived as competitive and I was surprised by the SRT Viper. I got a win and a few podiums out of it with the aero setting cranked on some grip tracks. I was keeping a McLaren M8B within spitting distance until I ate a wall and had to limp in for a second place finish at Rio Full.

On more open tracks the Viper isn’t so great, but tracks like Rio, Sonoma, and Limerock Full it can hang on pretty well.