New Leagues: Ghost Caterham | Spec Mazda Cup | R900 NASCAR Ovals | Porsche 911

July 17 through July 24

Use this thread to share tips, car suggestions, and experiences.

League leaderboards are ordered by points which accumulate from all your played sessions during the week.
Points per race = finish position inverted + bonus for finishing higher than players with a higher skill rating. NEW: quit/disconnect players are now counted in your race points; if you are in a lobby at cutoff time you can continue to race but points don’t accumulate. See the League Info thread or FAQ for explanation about skill rating and Division placement. Credit payouts for each division are awarded based on the leaderboard after the League has reached its end date.

See ManteoMax.com or KudosPrime.com or this thread for a list of cars by Division. Unless otherwise specified, Leagues use Damage=Cosmetic, Collisions=On, Tuning=Allowed, Upgrades=Allowed to the maximum of the specific class restriction. Cars must be currently configured to meet the lobby restriction to appear as available options in the Rent/Buy/My Cars lists, so the list of Rental cars may be partial or empty. You can change your own Assists by selecting your gamertag in the lobby.

Ghost League

• Open: July 17 - July 24
  • Car Class: A (Stock Only)
  • Car Eligibility: Model = Caterham R500
  • Collisions: Off
  • Damage: Cosmetic for Enthusiast and Grassroots divisions
  • Damage: Simulation for Pinnacle, Elite, Professional
    Spec League
  • Open: July 17 - July 24
  • Car Class: D (Stock Only)
  • Car Eligibility: Model = Mazda MX-5 Cup
    NASCAR Ovals League
  • Open: July 17 - July 31
  • Car Class: R (max PI 900)
  • Car Eligibility: Division = NASCAR (DLC required)
    Porsche 911 Legend League
  • Open: July 10 - July 24
  • Car Class: any
  • Car Eligibility: (911 models) (DLC required)

See the Leagues Request List thread for suggesting future league combinations.

Past leagues threads (most recent first):

Odd that the ghost league is also stock only.

Stock only is wicked. Keeps us all close together. Great fun. (as long as you don’t get stuck at the back with the loonies)

Yay, setup locked Miata league, fun.

I just hope Pinnacle has some racers this time around. This past week, I’ve only have maybe 10 other racers in a lobby, max. That not for very long. At the times I get to play, between 5:00 P.M. and 10:00 P.M. MST, that’s 7:00 - Midnight EST, no body’s on after 8:00 my time. So then I can’t race anymore til more players get in.

I started using a second account a month ago, just so I could race in Elite again. I have found it has the best racing. I raced in Grassroots that first weekend, but not for very long as my internet went down for 2 weeks. Get back on this week with my second profile, and had a very good time racing the Hot Hatch Ghost League. Running in the top 5 in almost every race. I ran 10 races at most with the 2nd profile, exited because of the break, and boom. The damn thing slung my 2nd profile into Pinnacle.

The League Division Structure needs tweaking, big time. There isn’t enough players racing at any given time to want to race in Pinnacle. And it’s competitive for me as some guys are faster. And that’s good as it makes me have to drive different to make up that lost time, which makes me a better driver. And that’s what it’s all about for me. When I can’t do it because of the lack of players playing, it makes me mad.

I guess it’s on to a third profile for Leagues. If I get slung up into Pinnacle in 3 weeks time with it, then I’m done with leagues all together. There is no point in trying to race in Leagues when there aren’t any other players playing. I can’t even race with most of my Forza friends on my main profile since they’re all in Elite. And I’ve done everything I can think of to derank myself. Nothing has worked.

Pinnacle was dead this week through a combination of the spec league being broken for the 1st half of it, and the introduction of the Modern GT hopper. It had full lobbies in most sessions for weeks before that though.

I can’t see what T10 could do to encourage participation at this stage other than to adjust the numbers to promote the top half of elite, but doing that risks diluting the point of having ranked leagues in the first place. The last time T10 tried this the standard of racing dropped so much that previous regulars quit playing it, and there’s already a pretty wide skills gap between the front and back of the pack.

STOCK MX5’S !! I’m going to cry tears of happiness.

1 Like

Never really been a painter, but I shared a livery for this week if anyone is interested.

1 Like

I don’t know if you have time, so no worries if you don’t. But if you made one in dark blue, or like cobra blue. Id defo pick one up to use as i imagine ill be in this lobby alot.

why is there a rolling start in a ghost league???

Had a quick go in the MX5 league.

The 2xHopper+Pitstop formula rears its head again.

There shouldn’t be pit stops in a league whose only USP is close racing. And there should never, ever be pitstops in 2-lap races.

Plus, what the hell is going on with the rear-view mirror in cockpit? It’s 4* zoomed or something. Seems totally broken.

I might give it another go, but it was a pretty grim 1st impression.

I’m curious to when you guys are shiftng the mx 5. At the lights? At 7 k? Or at the Red

1 Like

Redline

1 Like

Cool. I find the ratios is this car odd. 1st is shory compared to 2nd. 6th is too long from 5th.

Fantastic racing in the MX5 league today imo. All seemed pretty clean, and Fangio, FV Zay and I had some fantastic races for the win. It seemed like a lot of drivers struggled with the oversteer, but I think the times will become closer as the week goes on. I like the Quickstop, it allows you to pass some drivers with very wide cars without being forceful. I just wish we had some longer tracks like Daytona and Road America so there was a draft that kept the field close.

First whoopsy of the week - Catalunya School Circuit has no pits so wont work with Quickstops.

1 Like

I’ve just done this track and there is no pit lane lol. Finished 2nd, everyone DNF’d and end up being put in 9th ! Needs taking out of the rotation.

I am in love with this MX5 lobby. It has not disappointed and great racing all night. Shame about the first corner incidents at the start of 50% of races.

1 Like

guy who sets up the leagues, pay attention to what you are doing!!!, Mistakes every week

What happened?