New Leagues: B600 Ghosts | Spec Lotus Exige | S800 V8 Supercars | NASCAR | Porsche Supercars

October 9 through October 16

Use this thread to share tips, car suggestions, and experiences.

League leaderboards are ordered by points which accumulate from all your played sessions during the week.
Points per race = finish position inverted + bonus for finishing higher than players with a higher skill rating. NEW: quit/disconnect players are now counted in your race points; if you are in a lobby at cutoff time you can continue to race but points don’t accumulate. See the League Info thread or FAQ for explanation about skill rating and Division placement. Credit payouts for each division are awarded based on the leaderboard after the League has reached its end date.

See ManteoMax.com or KudosPrime.com or this thread for a list of cars by Division. Unless otherwise specified, Leagues use Damage=Cosmetic, Collisions=On, Tuning=Allowed, Upgrades=Allowed to the maximum of the specific class restriction. Cars must be currently configured to meet the lobby restriction to appear as available options in the Rent/Buy/My Cars lists, so the list of Rental cars may be partial or empty. You can change your own Assists by selecting your gamertag in the lobby.

Ghost League

• Open: October 9 through October 16
  • Car Class: B (max PI 600)
  • Car Eligibility: all within class
  • Collisions: Off
  • Damage: Cosmetic for Enthusiast and Grassroots divisions
  • Damage: Simulation for Pinnacle, Elite, Professional
    Spec League
  • Open: October 9 through October 16(? marked as October 9-9)
  • Car Class: A (Stock Only)
  • Car Eligibility: Model = Lotus Exige S
    V8 Supercars League
  • Open: October 9 through October 16
  • Car Class: S (max PI 800)
  • Car Eligibility: Division = V8 Supercars
    NASCAR League
  • Open: October 2 through October 16
  • Car Class: R (max PI 900)
  • Car Eligibility: Division = NASCAR (DLC required)
    Porsche Supercars League
  • Open: October 9 through October 23
  • Car Class: R (max PI 900)
  • Car Eligibility: 959, Carrera GT, 918 (DLC required)

See the Leagues Request List thread for suggesting future league combinations.

Past leagues threads (most recent first):

B class ghost is cool. But again the stupid windows will stop me from playing this league for the most part. Please do some thing about this dumb idea.

1 Like

V8 Supercars are fun! Most drivers are using TCS so it is fun to challenge myself and try to still win with it off. At least cars like the Volvo are driveable even without TCS. Thanks for the league

V8 super cars is great

too bad multiplayer is the worst its ever been.

Finally get a league Im not too bad at and it ends after two days!!

Why bother with a weekend-only Spec league???

At least give Turn 10 some credit, always new ways to take the you know what out of the game players…

any reason the stock league was a 24 hour event ?

They figured out you were having fun.

Well, that was the shortest league I ever played lol. ( Lotus spec ) Guess I better tune one of the V8’s or back to modern gt endurance which happens to be most of the time pretty decent.

Love spec leagues.
Love Lotus.
Purchased Exige.
Found distinctive paint.
Get A-class tune to get some practice in a public crash-a-thon.
Car is brilliant.
Being punted off on each of the first 3 corners of the race not so much.
Can’t wait for the decent races the tiered league will give.

oh.
it’s closed already.
I missed it?
Huh?

1 Like

I take it back.
It seems to have reopened and was as good as i hoped

The Exige is a lot of fun! Very glad this league reopened.

Never reopened for me so I never got another chance!

I should have asked for the supercars to be stock in the suggestion thread, still fun though.

The only nice part is being able to change brake pressure to 175%

Gutted the Supercars are not spec. Had a quick go sunday night it was dead will try again tonight. Hope to see u 2 on the track

After digging my head deep in the first Horizon game that I’ve never played until now, and Forza Horizon 3, it was a pleasure returning this week to this game for some really cool track play. I was surprised at how my game play had improved here after about a three week hiatus. It’s really cool to know that when you’re bored of open world jaunting and just want some real-to-life racing that this game is here, waiting to be appreciated once again!

What’s so good about the Ford? pretty much everyone was using that thing in V8 supercars the other day.

It’s the best car without TCS because of its stability