New FH4 Features that you like

Forzathon live events are a total blast for me! I’ll never forget one time where it was just the two of us and we managed to complete the third round in the very last second. After that we honked at each other like crazy. It was really stupid. I loved it.

1 Like

I did quite a bit of S1 class Street racing during past winter season and I must say going on 150 mp/h with RWD Porsche on some routes with basic stock tyres (many have sport tyres as stock) is so outright insane experience that it’s actually great.

I live one of those countries of ice and snow, but in game winter isn’t that bad until it comes to (real) spring and you wait for all ice and snow to melt and darkness get away already. I found some custom events that were featured on Playlist Developers Championship, Over the Moore’s and far Away and other event that used parts of frozen lake pretty fresh compared to normal Off-Road, which isn’t much of my thing.

Seasons particularly Winter had different lighting options which creates quite a bit of welcomed variety to Street Scene where races are always during night.

Per car Unlockable Perks is new feature and I like it for making each car bit more unique, but they made it bit too grindy, especially for those who like to race on lower class cars. Perhaps better luck next time but the idea isn’t totally bad as long as they don’t think it’s just time sink, because that distracts players from doing some other activity that they actually bought the game for.