NEW! fat burns C class VW Golf R32 open source tune TOP10 Rivals TOP 20 Road Atlanta Full

Nice job on the tune FB…I didn’t have time to get the tune so I just DL’d it from sharefront and it is quite nice! Hopefully I’ll have time to thrash some leaderboard times with it.

Clay - I’ve been chasing you around Laguna for a few days now - I just can’t seem to get it right. Until today, you were in the old Ferrari 250 California - then you seemed to beat that with an Elise. out of curiosity, was this the tune you used?

Just ran a dozen or so laps with this tune. Definitely the one Clay used. Very nice - set a PB on Laguna at 1:33.728. And I blew the first half of the lap - at least another 1.5 seconds left that I’ll try and squeeze out this weekend.

One thing about this particular car - more-so than I’ve noticed with any other car with such high grip stats is that the back-end keeps coming loose on corner entry. This tune is better than most I’ve tried in B class - but I suspect a lot of it is my own driving technique. I’ve gotten better at controlling it - but not as consistent as I’d like. Any recommendations re driving style to keep it in line? I could always try and adjust tune to help combat, but I suspect it’s going to result in slower lap-times overall.

Great tune, BTW. Thank you very much.

Finally! 132.760 at Laguna Sec. Currently #53 on LB. No changes to tune in OP. Thanks again!

I tried the Elise tune out this morning but was spinning out a lot. It may have been because I was running on Prague full instead of the specified tracks or maybe you’re using regular steering or a wheel instead of simulation and controller. The only change I made in the build was that I really like the factory Lotus wheels, so I went with an upgraded clutch instead of lighter wheels. When I set the decel on the diff higher, to 60, it was more easy to power out of the corners and I spun less often. Outside of that, I really like the tune. It’s not an easy car to get right. Wish I could come up with something half decent myself as I had some really great versions of this car in Forza 4.

I spin out a lot in this car as well. I eventually got better at keeping it in line, but there’s definitely not much room for error. Every tune I’ve tried for this car, though - the car wants to spin. Not sure why.

new tune, nice will build the merc 300sl and give it a spin. Im not as quick as you guys (crazy times) but like to see how a tune is done so thanks again fat

let me know how you get on

#153 on topgear with the Merc 300SL Gullwing tune thanks going to build the other car now and can I just say awesome drag rival tune so thanks again fatburns

happy to help out and good time on top gear

Thanks for Sharing FB. I’ve found your sharepoint tunes to be excellent. Fits my driving style so well. Thanks and keep up the good work!

I finally made some headroom in making some small adjustments to your tune (very small changes in build just having to do with wheels, your original setup would probably work just as well). I had found your tune to be good, but I was still struggling with the snap oversteer a bit too much to my liking, so here’s what I came up with combining most of your build and tune with an alignment based off of my FM4 tunes, and with bump values taken from AudibleJam509’s suggestion in his thread asking for help on an A Class Elise (I’ll also post this there for him). I don’t know yet if it’s fast but it’s much more easy to handle provided you are smooth with your inputs and don’t downshift multiple gears too fast. I should also note that this was set up on Prague Full as I do most of my test driving there. I’ve also taken it on Laguna Seca and it seemed fine. No lap times to give as of yet because I just got things stable this morning.

BUILD
Aspiration Conversion: Centrifugal Supercharger
Aero: Forza front bumper rear wing
Tires: F185/55R15 R245/40R16
Rims: left as Stock
Drivetrain: Sport Driveline, Race Differential, Street Clutch
Platform and Handling: Race Brakes, Race Springs, Race F/R Anti-Roll Bars, and Race Weight Reduction
Engine: Sport Ignition, Sport Centrifugal Supercharger

TUNE
Tires F29.5 R29.5
Alignment Camber F-2.0 R-2.4 Toe F 0.2 R-0.4 Caster 5.8
Anti-roll bars F18.31 R14.31
Springs F251.9 R319.9 Ride height F5.0 R5.0
Damping rebound F8.2 R10.2 Bump F2.8 R2.5
Aero F 99 R 184
Brake balance 55% force 90%
Diff ACC 35% DEC 60%

NEW TUNE

Thanks for sharing these, just built the lot…may not be the 25th of January, but I’m having a burn’s night tonight.

NEW TUNE

Thanks Burns…will check the Eclipse out. I really like that car and actually have an Eclipse build/tune in the top LBs for the Oval.

New tune, about time burns lol, your tunes seems to fit my style of driving so keep the tunes coming, thx again,

let me know how you get on with it

fella I cannot find your eclipse tune…

File name B LOBBY