Network issues?

Ive been trying to load FM6 digital for the last two hours or so, and I keep getting the failure of “we cant start forza 6 for some reason”. During the last two hours, a few times it made it onto the start up screen, and then crashed.

None of my other digital games will work either, so Im really hoping that it is indeed a Microsoft issue and not my FM6 console going bad or something. It asks for a disc, no matter what Im trying to load, including the Forza Hub.

Edit - for the record, I have done a full power-done, unplugged, etc. Still no good.

1 Like

Me too…

xbox system status shows known issue with “purchased services” as of 5:53 pm eastern

also down was some gold services

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

did you install the latest xbox update? then it should work

I have never manually added any updates, it generally just does it on its own, so provided that nothing changed, I would imagine that I have the latest version. I do have internet, as Im able to load websites and things, just no games or the hub.

Making suggestions without knowing the basic circumstances is sending people off on necessary paths.

When there are connection issues, the first thing to do is check Xbox Support

==

Buying downloadable items

Downloading items that you have already purchased

Paying for downloadable items with stored currency, adding additional stored currency, or viewing your balance

Latest update:

Are you having a tough time launching previously purchased content or purchasing new content, Xbox members? We’re aware of the issue and our team is working hard to fix things as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience! We’ll update you as soon as we have more information.

Want to get notified when this feature is back online?

We will only use the phone number that you provide to notify you when the service or app is back up and running. After we send the notification you requested, we will delete your phone number from our Xbox Live SMS notification system.

Important! You must be signed in with your Microsoft account and provide a 10-digit US phone number.

==

The second thing to do is check in Network services on your own Xbox One, where it currently says:

“Your network is good, but there are some Xbox service issues. Sorry, there’s a problem on our side.”

The Xbox Support website reports there are issues with “Purchase and Content Usage.”

Thirdly: If you get past the loading screen, but it gives you a message about not being able to download your saved game information, followed by a choice to “Try again” do that. Have patience.

1 Like

Thank you. I was not familiar with that link, as Ive never had issues like this before.

Problems like this are why I wish that they would just offer up premium editions of the game on disc. Charge more money, most of us will still pay it in exchange for being able to play it all of the time.

sorry if i didn´t right correctly. that was not a suggestion. it was what worked for me. i had the same issue. then updated manually and everything worked.