Need Help Installing "Season Pass" DLC

I hate to beat an old horse, but at just $5 for all of those cars gave me an urge to start over again… with MORE cars :smiley: so I bought the Season Pass B-) Problem is the DLC doesn’t seem to be downloading & there doesn’t seem to be an in game store for dlc except the Rally Expansion :-\ So where do I download the DLC packs that are included in the season pass? The only thing I could see at all on an in game store page I got lost & stumbled on was “Rally Expansion?”, which I already bought a while back and it downloaded fine…

I have

• re-downloaded the season pass and restarted Horizon
  • downloaded “previously purchased” cars that must’ve been free from the 360 system store
  • waited at the main menu in Horizon to wait and see if there would be any downloads
  • noticed all the month named packs still have prices on 360 & PC store

Any ideas or help please? thanks in advance B-)

edit: ok, I think I may have this figured out… When you download the free monthly cars, I think it downloads the whole car pack if you have the pass, but the Xbox store will still show “Season Pass” car packs for sale and not warn you that they are included in the pass :-\ Is this right guys and grrrls or am I doing something wrong?

Correct

Thanks for confirming 1977 B-)

When you download the free monthly cars, it downloads the whole car pack if you have the pass, but the Xbox store will STILL SHOW “Season Pass” car packs for sale and NOT WARN you that they are included in the pass :-\ The DLC is a little confusing & will take quite a bit of downloading,

I just downloaded the Horizon season pass with all of the car packs and Horizon Rally. The DLC cars are not showing up in my garage. When I go to the marketplace, it shows the car packs purchased and the cars listed as free, but when I click on one, it takes me back to the download screen that says that it has already been installed. I tried going to the auto show and the cars I have purchased are there but not free. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the car packs and season pass, but nothing changes. How do I get the DLC cars into my garage? The Horizon Rally plays fine. Help please!

You have to use in game credits to buy the cars in the autoshow.

Thanks.