Need advise with oversteering

Need advise on how tune oversteer out of a car or failling that advise on how to drive it out

Any adivce would be greatly welcome

Up until just recently, I had struggled so much with oversteer that I simply never raced RWD drive cars, so I feel your pain.

Learn to drive it out first. If your experiences are anything like mine, no amount of tuning will fix the problem (you, lol).

My biggest problems were (are) shifting at the wrong times, accelerating too hard into/out of turns, jerking the stick, and hitting grass mid-turn.

If you can provide some specifics of exactly when/where oversteer happens, I can probably help a bit better, since different things cause oversteer at different times.

My advice to drive it out? Turn off every assist and drive your favourite track until your body goes numb. Leave only rewind on so you can repeatedly practice that turn until you get it right. If necessary, watch a rival replay driving your car for pointers.

IMO, you’re better off driving against Easy drivatars without assists than the other way around.

1 Like

I did post this in tuners but hoping I get feed back here aswel

Need advise on how tune oversteer out of a car or failling that advise on how to drive it out

Any adivce would be greatly welcome

Thank for your reply

I now have to admit that I’ve had a silly moment

And gotten confused with what I was on about was just talking to my brother and showed him the oversteer problem I had ( much to his delight) and the problem was

Drifting …not oversteer but drifting

Where I got got oversteer god only knows so with a bit of tuning the correct line for the corner and a lot less throttle the “oversteer” is only slight but controllable now

But again thank you for your reply