NASCAR Tournament!

Welcome to the Tournament!
This is a point based NASCAR Tournament. If you would like to enter, read the following. If you have any questions, please DM me on twitter (@AR12OOC), or Message me on Xbox (GT: TimeForTimbo), and I will respond as soon as possible.

Rules:
Contact is allowed, but please don’t try to spin people.
All participants must have the NASCAR expansion pack.
All cars will be stock.
All racers will be in teams of two. No more, no less.

Races:
There will be 5 races, one at each of the 5 locations I have chosen. Each one will have a rolling start, and several quick stops.

The tournament will start and finish on the 4th of june at 4pm Eastern standard time. (-5 GMT)

Locations:
Daytona Oval at Night.
Homestead Speedway.
Indianapolis Speedway.
Sonoma Short Circuit.
Watkins Glen Short Circuit.

First place will receive 12 points, second will receive 11, third 10, and so on.
Each race, the team with the fastest lap will receive a bonus point.
Players do not earn points for themselves, they earn them for their team.
The team with the most points at the end of the tournament will win.
In the event of a tie, each team will send one racer into the flaming crucible of Homestead for a 10 lap race.

Prizes:
The members of the wining team will each receive a $10 Dollar Xbox live gift card. (That’s USD)
There is also a secret prize that is to be determined, but the winner of said prize will be selected at random after the final race.

How To Enter:
If many teams enter, I will put your names into a hat and pick from it. If almost 22 teams enter, we will have 2 lobbies that race one after another, so each lobby gets a small intermission.

Message TimeForTimbo on Xbox live with the following questions answered to enter. ONLY ONE FORM PER TEAM!!!

Team name:
Gamertags of both members:
Do you both have the NASCAR Expansion Pack:
Will you be both free next Saturday, June the 4th: