My Georg Plasa BMW skin thread

Ok this is my 1st attempt at making a skin for a car on a computer game so I’m no expert but theres one car which had to be done and it was plasa’s 134 judd v8.
Ive still got a way to go before its totally finished yet but I’m quite pleased with how its came out so far considering its just a normal 1 series bmw coupe with no huge wing and wide arches. I’ve also transferred the design onto a few other bmws to see what it would look like I’m quite pleased with the results so far. :slight_smile:
feel free to download the skins if you like them :slight_smile:

Georg plasa’s f1 engined 134 judd v8

The m4 version

The z4 version

1 Like

Heres the 3 series skin version of the 134 judd v8 :slight_smile:

Heres the 234 judd version.

Not too bad, especially for a first paint but I would caution you about spamming designs. Try not to transfer the same exact design across too many cars, it tends to be frowned upon. Other than that good start and I can’t wait to see where you go from here.

PS: Welcome to the forums.

Cheers, Ace

thanks ace
I didn’t think it would be a problem because its from georg plasa’s bmw originally. Its what the bloke has done him self on his real cars. he always drives bmws and he used to transfer the same race design and the same engine into his new bmw’s but he died racing so I’m carrying it on in respect to what he might of done in the future. I agree with what you say on some designs like the ford focus i’ve seen with a lancia delta skin transferred onto it and it just didn’t look right. I’m going to finish these off when i have time to draw the logos and get them on the cars and they should look a bit smarter.