My "Forza Rewards" page isn't synced with my game data (I have 0 points)

Hello! I played 30 hours at Forza Horizon 4 on PC but the Forza Rewards site only shows up gamerscore points:

Is there any way to fix this?
Thank you!

same here, my car masteries on FH4 still a log time ago didnt have an uptade. Recently i puchase FH3, only gamecore is updating

You can submit a ticket, the more people that do submit a ticket might just push it up the priority pole.

I’ve don’t just that, but got a canned response that they are aware of the issue, have identified the problem and are working on a fix(problem identified but you don’t know how to fix it, really…)

It’s happened before, but it recently occurred about the time fh4 disappeared for awhile off of the redeem rewards page

GS is only thing tracking in ANYTHING Forza related right now. Kinda makes it hard for those working their tier level up in hopes of better loyalty rewards.

I recently started a new account and have platoed at tier 5. With only GS tracking, if maxed out GS on each title, tier 6 is all the higher that account would go

1 Like

Forza Rewards is a buggy mess and has been for YEARS. Go search the forums for older Forza titles and see.