My Drift tune

Hello everyone, I am asked about how I tune my drift cars. I tune anything for drifting.

To me, the horsepower, torque, boost and weight does not matter, but what does matter is the way the weight transfers.

How much power you use while drifting, (with or without boost), is entirely up to you. The reason why I say that is, I have cars that need to be in 4th & 5th gear (most of the time) for long drifts and also, so I don’t to lose the power band.

For example, on Forza Horizon 3, my Z06 Horizon Edition has to be in 5th gear most of the time. It’s fully upgraded with 995HP, it has the farthest turning radius of all of my drift cars.

My drift tune is universal.

Tire (Tyre) Pressure
Front: 30-34
Rear: 30-34
(The higher the Tyre pressure is, the less grip you have)

Gearing (DO NOT TOUCH THE GEARS)
Final Drive (fine tune this yourself to fit what you’re looking for)

Alignment
Front camber: -5.0
Rear Camber: -1.0
Front Toe: 1.7
Rear Toe: 0.7
Front Caster: 7.0

Anti-roll bars: (DO NOT TUNE)

Springs:
Lower the ride height

Damping: (DO NOT TUNE)

Aerodynamics: (DO NOT TUNE OR ADD FORZA AERO)

Brake: (DO NOT TUNE)

Differential:
Acceleration: 100%
Deceleration: 0%

1 Like

I’ll give this a world and post back what I think. lately on my drift cars I’ve turned the rear tire pressure all the way up and soften the fronts, do you have a storefront? Could you check out my storefront as well?

I will check your storefront as soon as I can.

You didn’t mention a drive preference. Do you have one? AWD? FWD? RWD? I’m curious to check this out as a beginner to drifting. Thanks :slight_smile: