Multiple speed zones not triggered (during freeroam).

I have at least five speed zones that are not being registered (while driving in freeroam & ensuring cameras are triggered @ beginning & end), regardless of the speed attained & after multiple attempts. I understand that “speed zones” are calculated as an an average speed. All of the speed traps and bonus boards have otherwise been accounted for. I have restarted both the console & removed/replaced the game disc. My questions re: the speed zones are: (1) are there required speeds for the speed zones, and if so, where can I locate the corresponding information within the game, and (2) if there are no speed requirements for the speed zones, how am I able to rectify the game recognizing my completion of same?

The minimum average speed is 30 mph (48 km/h). DO NOT allow your average speed to drop below that minimum at any point, or it won’t count.

1 Like

Thank you for your response. I should have mentioned that all of the ones that have not registered have been way above the 30mph limit…at least 60mph+. We are left scratching our heads.:thinking: