Multiplayer problems currently - May 24 [threads merged]

Yep normal r class hopper now look like private lobbies. Seems like it’s choosing one person to be host and then the race won’t start until the host starts the race as per private lobbies. Weird yet annoying issue, let’s hope it can be a quick fix.

NASCAR League lobby is no bueno too.

Any word on fix

Any word from T10 on this, I’ve looked in all the the usual places and can’t see anything recent on this. Very frustrating.

Just a quickie for the tech. team,can you sort out the Xclass m/p lobbies please as every race is at le Mans circuit de la sarthe,thank’s

There’s already a thread going about this just a few below this.

It’s affecting all of multiplayer and as yet no word on a fix, hoping it will be soon.

1 Like

On their Twitter feed, they said they are aware of the issue and looking into it.

Peace

Thanks, just seen.

oh,sorry i didn’t know,ok

This is annoying any word on when it’s was getting fixed I was wanting to pad my points lead in the NASCAR league before i gotta work 4 days straight ha-ha

Aww too bad now maybe the rest of us can catch up😁!! I was uptight this morning because I had to take my wife’s car to get inspected (Mini-Van not kidding it was brutal) and thought for sure I was losing spots due to not playing. So I was kinda mad and happy at the same time when I tried to play this afternoon. We had a good race at Silverstone though!!

Just an update on the m/p issue,it’s now 21:15 gmt and it’s still stuck on le mans,or silverstone depending on which lobby you’re in,by the way has anybody heard from snowowl recently? only i reported a wrecker to him on sunday morning but haven’t heard back from him…

“The earlier #Forza6 MP issues have been resolved but it could take some time for the changes to propagate. Thanks for your patience!”

1 Like

Green flag you animals!!! Now get to that first turn as fast you can and do not worry about the cars in front you they are just hitting the brakes to make you mad!!! If you see smoke and cars flipping don’t slow up either just keep going straight into the eye of the storm!! The faster you are going the less chance you have at being a part of the accident!!! You will make it through the wreck unscathed!!! You just gotta go for it!!!

3 Likes

Exactly,who cares!

6 Likes

Wow.

Good job on the fix T10 DRIFTING LOBBYS ARE STILL BROKE!!! but who cares about drifting

Thanks for getting on it quickly T10.

It would be awesome if we could gt forum responses from time to time though. I’m 25 and too old for twitter as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

One is never too old for sources of information.

3 Likes