Multiplayer is a joke

I played Forza 1-4 before I decided to hop off the Xbox bandwagon and get a gaming computer, and when I saw Forza 7 coming out on PC and having just upgraded my PC, I thought it would be a great purchase.

Except there is no custom lobbies, and the game crashes after exiting multiplayer, and do you even get credits for multiplayer now or driver exp?

What kind of ripoff is this? [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

4 Likes

5 and 6 have been the same… no reason to not know this… get your refund its not changing

1 Like

I did not play 5 or 6. I’m not sure what developer thought that would be a good idea in a game that has this many options. My refund has already been processed, the game uninstalled, and now I’ll be leaving for work disappointed. [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

1 Like

Should have stuck to iRacing…

Stop complaining

being limited to 6 presets that get repetitive after an hour or two and limit you to maybe 10-20% of all the cars available is awesome

I’m having the time of my life

i remember playing Forza Horizon 3 a week before release

and man, what a bore, adventure mode? different game modes? being able to select your preferred class and being able to vote for a different class after each race?

booooooring

and drivatars in private lobbies and custom public lobbies? who needs it?

I certainly don’t, being alone with your two friends in a private lobby and doing 3 man races all day is what Forza 7 is supposed to be about, that’s racin’ yo

4 Likes

Microsoft offers a once a year no questions asked refund. Took about 3 minutes to do so.

Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes