Multiplayer Cheats?

Yeah, not necessarily cheating. In addition to Forzathon XP rewards, the players who beat you in the XP championship are relatively low-level and thus likely had boards to burn.

It doesn’t really bother me. One, I have ~$130m in game currency and earn $30k+ a day from my drivatard. So I’m not really hurting for credits. Two, those XP boosts are one-time benefits only. So sooner or later, they’re going to be thin, if not completely out of lifelines and be forced to work for their XP like most everyone else. . .

@Navy - like i said if you get it right awesome, but there are too many accusations of cheating thrown around.

I am sorry if I have given you and others the wrong impression. I do not just go into a race to report people and it is few and far between when I do. I have never reported someone on speed only or their placing in championship. My main contention when I report is when people intentionally crash other drivers, push drivers out of checkpoint on purpose, push drivers off the track. When I report I also have a recording of the actions that I report on. I always either send a message to the crasher or speak to the crasher to tell them that the behavior is not appreciated and most drivers agree. If the crasher persists that is when he is reported. I believe it is up to all of us to make FH3 a better and funner game to play.

there are exploits to coming in first in XP leaderboards, like hitting the banana patches and drifting instead of going to the next race. Or XP bonus boards and forzathon bonuses. So please don’t make a habit of reporting people… I don’t always come in first place in the races but I have made a few people rage quit because they didn’t know how I was beating them in the XP leaderboard. I’d hate to think that this could get me reported.

Hitting the grape fields or banana fields and farming is not cheating it is part of the game. With bonus boards sooner or later as the player progresses they will be gone. I really don’t give much thought to the xp championship, there is only 2000 credits difference between places. I have about 57 million credits and make more than I spend.

Banana patches / drifting are not exploits.

Forzathon bonuses / bonus boards are not really either.

2 Likes