Multiplayer Achievements now Unlocking in Leagues

After my first League race last night (Rally League, Spa at Night) 3 of my 4 remaining Multiplayer Achievements unlocked simultaneously.
The 4th (for racing in the rain) unlocked as soon as I did a wet race.

Previously, Leagues did not count towards Multiplayer Achievements and your progress bars would not fill up as a result.
It looks now like any League running you did in the past will count towards your current Achievement progress.

I haven’t unlocked Thru the Pack yet but I suspect that will also be unlockable in Leagues now.
Anyway, just wanted to make this post to let people know incase they were avoiding Leagues due to the Achievement situation.

3 Likes

This Sound like very good News!

Yep, I had several unlock in leagues as well last night. I was running in A ghost lobby.

9 days since the last post. Is there any mentionable update about “Thru the Pack”?

Has anyone discovered if this is working/possible now? Would really like to know that.

I know Raceboy77 has it, but that’s because he’s online a lot, not to mention quite good. I’ve only started 24/24 once (last night actually) but only made it up to 4th :frowning:

According to TrueAchievements he got it on September 17.

I have yet to start 24/24 in my 200 hours of play unfortunately. The closest I’ve gotten is 23/23, finishing 2nd.