Motorsport 6 Ultimate bundles not apply to all users

Please help me

I use to play in Motorsport 5 with my two daughters , and some car bundles that we brougt and some free we choose were applied to all 3 users

When we purchase Motorsport 6 we choose ULTIMATE because of the bundles, but sadly those wer only applied to the users that make the purchase. Even when fortunatly was my user, my two kids want to have their own carts

When the october update included a Infinity Q60 car, weven thios was only applied to 1 user

The VIP featyres are also applied to 1 user

If I try to buy the bundles there appear as installed even the VIP

the car Q60 on the update appears on “opciones” "bazar " “coches” I dont know the english name for the categories. appears as buyed, but doesn’t appear on the garaje of my children, only in mine

Are any change tho politics between versions on 5 and 6 tan let me have cars in 3 users without expending CR that now on 6 have to expend CR?? or are any way to apply bundles to all three users?

if forza makes new additions as q60, there are not going to apply to all users?

the vip ONLY APPLIES TO 1 USERS??

PLEASE HELP ME MY DAUGHTERS WATN TO HAVE THEIR OWN CARS SO WE CAN RACE IN SPLITT SCREEN, AND AS THE VIP DOESN’T APPLY GET cr IS A LITTLE MORE COMPLEX

The free in game only applies to the actual profile that buys the carpacks etc
They should still get access to them but have to use in game credits ( not real money)
Its all explained in the faq thread http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst38236_Forza-Motorsport-6---Game-Features-FAQ.aspx
VIP is only for the actual purchaser though
it can be purchased for each user by going to the xbox.com web page