Mod delete no longer valid

MOD PLEASE DELETE DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST

I was having a little fun tonight with some cars that I wanted to upgrade to “B Class”; so I decided to tune up two very different cars to find out which would be the best and the most fun to drive. Both cars have been tuned on the same track; “Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps”. Now the comes the problem both cars are within 1000’s of a second from each other.

I’m not the best driver in the game, but as some of you know, I have been around since FM1; and I’ve seen some of you and my friends in this community do some great stuff with my tunes. Sorry I travel for work to much, LOL. So now to the two cars in question; one is All Wheel Drive and the other one is Front Wheel Drive. I wish I could give a car, tune or credits away for this; if we’re lucky maybe Turn 10 will sticky it and give someone a prize. The only requirement that I request, but I won’t be able to prove it; is that you use the shared tunes that I posted below and run the cars on “Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps”. Make sure you post your times, so I can get idea on which car is better and the one the community likes the best.

1st up:

Car: 1998 Subaru 22B

Class: B600

FM5 Shared File name: Subaru 22b B600

Drive Type: All Wheel Drive

Benchmark

0-60: 3.984 Seconds

0-100: 11.230 Seconds

Top Speed: 168.5

2nd up

Car: 2013 Hyundai Veloster

Class: B600

FM5 Shared File name: VELOSTER B600

Drive Type: Front Wheel Drive

Benchmark

0-60: 5.378 Seconds

0-100: 12.148 Seconds

Top Speed: 169.7

No matter what happens; this is all for fun and it will give everyone something to do in “Rivals Time Attack B Class”. I want to thank everyone from FM1 to date for the support and fun we all had together. Even in the sad times we always pulled together; this is the best gaming community out there.

Thanks again,

Raven42nd